Independents: 42-39 McCain

Werbung:
I have seen polls with Obama ahead as well...then again polls dont say who is right or best...

SHould be interesting to see the polls if McCain realy does pick Leiberman or Ridge as VP...Pro choice people

He would drop like a rock if he picked either. Obama should be 25 points ahead of him. This is the dems year, everyone hates bush and Obama who does not lie said McCain is just a bush.m he is practicly a million years old. Where are the fainting women, This whole thing is just confusing

He would drop like a rock if he picked either. Obama should be 25 points ahead of him. This is the dems year, everyone hates bush and Obama who does not lie said McCain is just a bush.m he is practicly a million years old. Where are the fainting women, This whole thing is just confusing

12% of americans still thnk Obama is Muslim...what does that tell you..

1.People dont know him enough yet ( those following like us do of course bu many voters still dont)

2. Americans belive to many dumb ass Emails filled with wrong info. ( have destoryed a few of them my sefl that I got, so far off its not even funny. Right or Left you would have had to agree with me when I gutted those Emails. ( not obama related )

12% of americans still thnk Obama is Muslim...what does that tell you..

1.People dont know him enough yet ( those following like us do of course bu many voters still dont)

2. Americans belive to many dumb ass Emails filled with wrong info. ( have destoryed a few of them my sefl that I got, so far off its not even funny. Right or Left you would have had to agree with me when I gutted those Emails. ( not obama related )

I have such a hard time with the 12% thinks he is a Muslim. Everyone I know knows about his church, some dont care that he was part of an anti american racist church others do, but how can people think he is a muslim when the news was non stop about his racist church?

Senator Obama "the new guy" has been up 15 points, he's been even, he's been down a couple points. But 99+% of the time he always polls ahead.

Old McSame has been around Washington for almost 30 years. He's the one that if he were even breathing... oh wait he is breathing:D should be up by big numbers.

Senator Obama's VP pick... bounce... THE CONENTION... BOUNCE... when he really starts spending his contribution money BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!:)

Pubbies can keep working to keep old McBush on life support if they want but at the end of the day... It's still OBAMA for President!

Poll Date Sample Obama McCain Spread

RCP Average 08/10 - 08/20 44.9 43.4 Obama +1.5

FOX News 08/19 - 08/20 42 39 Obama +3

Gallup Tracking 08/18 - 08/20 45 44 Obama +1

Rasmussen Tracking 08/18 - 08/20 48 46 Obama +2

CBS News/NY Times 08/15 - 08/19 45 42 Obama +3

NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 08/15 - 08/18 45 42 Obama +3

LA Times/Bloomberg 08/15 - 08/18 45 43 Obama +2

Reuters/Zogby 08/14 - 08/16 41 46 McCain +5

Quinnipiac 08/12 - 08/17 47 42 Obama +5

I have such a hard time with the 12% thinks he is a Muslim. Everyone I know knows about his church, some dont care that he was part of an anti american racist church others do, but how can people think he is a muslim when the news was non stop about his racist church?

bad news for you ..Americans are dumb lot ...after polls showed like 70% thinking the attakers on 91 where Iraqi at one point...well after we knew who. And many people are ignorant and belive what they want in the face of facts...and some on the right dont help with that trying to use his middle name crap and emails suggesting he is s Secret Muslim....

thats mine of the RIght, and some on the left...but mostly the right ( more so the Right in the South)

This is why sharing our sources of information are critical to understanding the positions of people who disagree. If you grow up being told the sky is green and the grass is blue, you will think I'm crazy for saying you have it backwards. There is a great deal of subjective reasoning on both sides.... I'll be the first to admit there are idiots on the Right - and I stand against them. Yet, the Left doesn't stand against its idiots... they find them useful.

I think its becuse for the last 20 years the left has been attacked so much by the Right , they are getting sick of it and just want to make sure the Right dies.....then work on the odd balls on the left...And I am on he left, and you can tell I have no problem calling them out when I feel its needed.

Werbung:
I think its becuse for the last 20 years the left has been attacked so much by the Right

!!!!!:eek:

Do we live in the same world?

Who owns hollywood? I don't see a bunch of Pro-American movies coming out of there... the LEFT controls almost the entire movie industry and use it for NON STOP attacks against the Right and have done so for decades....

Give me some of your examples of where the Right is so brutal with their attacks....

Back