inflation isn't going down because china got the us owned

itsmurica

China has taken its time slowly buying up this country. Inflation will continue because they have positioned themselves to do so and don't care about doing what's right. They control the product and sale to get the highest profit. America is stupid for doing business with a communist country that follows their leader, and is dedicated to their own interests and nobody else. China has taken advantage of greedy state officials, and the American tax dollar, all while being able to hide under the private sector. The recalls on food, fruits and vegetables, dogfood, baby food, baby formula aren't accident, its called biowarfare. China pumps this country w fentnyl it makes on protected land and yes that's chemical warfare. Maybe we should stop buying planes and helicopters from them because they crash everyday. Its called strategy. Its called terrorism. United States need to wake up.

Werbung:
China has taken its time slowly buying up this country.
This opening statement clearly shows how ignorant you are.
32% of USA is owned by Canada. The Chinese own approx 240000 acr3s.
Inflation will continue because they have positioned themselves to do so and don't care about doing what's right.
The Chinese did not invent inflation. They have the same inflation as every other democracy in the world. And what is the right thing to do in regard to inflation?
They control the product and sale to get the highest profit.
You mean like the capitalist system in usa does? How strange you thought they were there for your benefit.
America is stupid for doing business with a communist country that follows their leader,
oh the irony. You republicans followed Trump like the second coming of christ. He destroyed the country with his Chinese tariffs and allowed other countries a leg in to sell them products. Not to mention how every product from China increased by 10% over night.
and is dedicated to their own interests and nobody else.
They are not there for interests of anyone else.
China has taken advantage of greedy state officials, and the American tax dollar, all while being able to hide under the private sector.
You mean usa politicians who love making money of imported godson? They are not hiding under anything. Everything is branded made in China, we all know its a communist country and no one forces you to buy anything. Hiding my foot.
The recalls on food, fruits and vegetables, dogfood, baby food, baby formula aren't accident, its called biowarfare.
Is it. I think its the importation of cheap products because the consumer demands it. Coming with that is not the standards other countries but you bought it like everyone else.
China pumps this country w fentnyl it makes on protected land and yes that's chemical warfare.
it is produced there because it's cheaper. They have no control over how your greedy capitalist colleagues get people addicted to it. You might like to research that a bit.
Its not chemical warfare you ignoramus. Agent Orange was chemical warfare.
Maybe we should stop buying planes and helicopters from them because they crash everyday.
When did America by planes and helicopters off the Chinese that crash "everyday"?
Its called strategy. Its called terrorism. United States need to wake up.
Its called paranoia and xenophobia. You clearly don't know what terrorism is.

But all these conspiracy theories surfaced when Biden was elected.
All the trade etc with China was happening under Trump but you all
said nothing. He made an enemy out of China over you nuts wanting revenge for the virus.
Trump didn't even know there was a trade imbalance , neither did you, until some one told him. That trade deficit is still there today but thanks to the stupidity of Trump and fools like you, its all 10% dearer.

You might like to gather some facts before you belch your ignorant spleen.

I'm a believer in free trade and I believe it promotes peace. Trade deficits are greatly overrated.

I think there are some things that need to be changed and we do need to ween ourselves off of Chinese manufacturing in favor of other places. Chinese labor is no longer as cheap as it once was in comparison with the rest of the world so I assume some manufacturing will shift to India and other places.

I'm a believer in free trade and I believe it promotes peace. Trade deficits are greatly overrated.
No one rates trade deficits. Thats absurd. The trade deficit with China is because you demand cheap products. Trump made it 10% more with his silly tariffs. Incidentally, that goes against the free trade you like but you said nothing about it because you worshipped Trump and everything he did.
I think there are some things that need to be changed and we do need to ween ourselves off of Chinese manufacturing in favor of other places.
Rubbish. Other places will produce it cheaper which is why you will go there so the beat goes on. The trade deficit applies again.
Chinese labor is no longer as cheap as it once was in comparison with the rest of the world so I assume some manufacturing will shift to India and other places.

Where's your evidence to suggest that?
Xi punished usa severely when Trump started his revenge and hate campaign. You need to expect the same again if America screws everyone like Trump did.

Arguing with idiots 101.

I write this and idiot trailer trash treats it as a crime.

Chinese labor is no longer as cheap as it once was in comparison with the rest of the world so I assume some manufacturing will shift to India and other places.
Responds with this.
Where's your evidence to suggest that?

Well China's per capita GDP has gone up 10 fold in the last 20 years. From $950 in 2000 to $10,500 today. It was only $317 in 1990.

So you have a country that has increased it's per capita GDP more than 30 fold since 1990. Their middle class doubles about every decade. But the cost for Chinese labor remains unchanged according to the uneducated libtard?

Arguing with idiots 101.

I write this and idiot trailer trash treats it as a crime.

Responds with this.

Well China's per capita GDP has gone up 10 fold in the last 20 years. From $950 in 2000 to $10,500 today. It was only $317 in 1990.

So you have a country that has increased it's per capita GDP more than 30 fold since 1990. Their middle class doubles about every decade. But the cost for Chinese labor remains unchanged according to the uneducated libtard?
The reference made the kid was in reference to recent times and you know it. The GDP is not an indictator or the price of goods exported under subsidies. USA have been doing it for years with the export enhancement programme.

Again, I did not say it remains unchanged. You are a liar and a narcissistic bully. You can stand over your subservient little wife but not me son.
Dont do it again.

Manufacturing costs per hour in China grew from $4.99 an hour in 2016 to $6.50 an hour now. No change?

Costs in Mexico are 26% lower. Costs in Vietnam are half what they are in China. Costs in India are even less than Vietnam.

Point made and point proven.

Werbung:
Manufacturing costs per hour in China grew from $4.99 an hour in 2016 to $6.50 an hour now. No change?

Costs in Mexico are 26% lower. Costs in Vietnam are half what they are in China. Costs in India are even less than Vietnam.

Point made and point proven.

If you say so but you haven't factored in the subsidised selling price into countries they wish to control, like America.

The only point I can take from your arrogant pompous rant is your narcissism is getting worse and I am under your skin big time.

You really do relish standing over people. Little wonder you got marriage from another country of origin. No rational American would tolerate a vain bully like you. You middle name could easily Adolf or Benito or Donald. You show the similarities every day.

Back