Inmates get more rights then law biding citizens

steveox

Heres an Example

Judge upholds order for inmates to have laptops

Over the objection of county prosecutors, a Riverside County Superior Court judge Friday upheld his order to provide laptop computers for two people charged in the conspiracy killing of Palm Springs retiree Clifford Lambert.

Daniel Garcia and Kaushal Niroula — who are representing themselves — will be allowed the use of a county-purchased laptop for up to eight hours a day, Judge David B. Downing ruled.

The laptop is part of the $135,000 the county has already spent relating to Garcia's proper defense, according to court records.

“If I hadn't done this, Mr. Garcia and Mr. Niroula would never be ready for trial,'' Downing said.

The two had complained that they were not allowed enough access to an overwhelming amount of documents, which amount to more than 9,000 pages not counting phone call recordings, and recorded phone calls. That has been blamed for much of the delay of the trial.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/201...dge+upholds+order+for+inmates+to+have+laptops

So why not pop your congressman or Senator? You go to prison and get more rights then law biding citizens do. For Example

Imates get free food and free clothing,,, law biding citizens dont
Imates get free heath care,,, law biding citizens dont
Imates dont have to pay bills or taxes,,, law biding citizens do
Imates get free a room and a free bed,,, law biding citizens dont
Imates dont get harrassed by the police,,, law biding citizens do
Imates get free TV with FREE HBO,,, law biding citizens dont

And the list goes on,,,

So why not pop your congressman or Senator? The Media will treat you like a celebrity hollywood style and you get a free vacation at taxpayer expense.

And get this,,If youre law biding citizen and need a new heart or liver or kidney and your insurance company rejects it they give it to inmates. Heres Proof

http://www.1union1.com/new_heart.htm

http://www.rd.com/your-america-insp...rights-to-free-medical-care/article27400.html

Now seems to me going to prison is a hellva deal bargan in America. Inmates are treated like Kings and Queens in America prisons than any other prison in the world.

Wonder why a guy pop his mailman just to get free health care?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8575712/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

Werbung:
I take it you have never been incarcerated in a penitentiary, Steve? My intention isn't to attack you personally, it's just that your message doesn't add up.

(sorry to pick on spelling, but it's Inmates)

INmates get free food and free clothing,,, law biding citizens dont - Right, because we all love orange jump suits washed with industrial cleaners...every single day.

INmates get free heath care,,, law biding citizens dont - which is pretty valuable when you're getting raped and shanked

INmates dont have to pay bills or taxes,,, law biding citizens do - This is false. In many states they are required to pay state and they do pay Federal Taxes. Now of course, when you make less than a dollar an hour, you fall into the bracket of getting it all back...which after restitution, child support, family care, room and board, etc.. Simply put,what little they make, they don't really get.

INmates get free a room and a free bed,,, law biding citizens dont - See the point above

INmates dont get harrassed by the police,,, law biding citizens do - Correct. They get harassed by Prison Guards. There is also that pesky anal rape thing, being forced to put your tongue in another man's anus, the shankings, the beatings, the extortion, ya know..all that real fun stuff us law abiding citizens are missing from our lives.

INmates get free TV with FREE HBO,,, law biding citizens dont - No comment for this one. I'd rather they sit in front of a crappy little tv watching crappy movies than be out in our communities robbing and killing.

Some people should be locked up. Many shouldn't. Our incarceration system itself is a joke because it is a FOR PROFIT business. When Profit becomes the reason Anything is done, the Humanity Factor is no longer on the table. You are less than a number. We need to help in rehabilitating these people, not locking them up with professional criminals to become even worse.

I'll say it again: Some people NEED to be locked up. We can find a better way to do it.

My Plan: We take a big old hunk of land, some animals, a natural water source... fence it off..I mean REALLY secure the perimeter, and drop them off with a knife. Let them learn to survive and create their own society (which they've already done in prison paid for by We The People, survive on their own. They attempt to leave, they pay the price. We have enough land to do this. It would cost very little to set up the perimeter. Everything else is up to them. Survive or Die. It's far more humane.

Ever been in a Turkish Prison? Now if you make all prisons like that,when inmates get out i gurantee you they wont do the same crime all over again.

Ever been in a Turkish Prison? Now if you make all prisons like that,when inmates get out i gurantee you they wont do the same crime all over again.

Germany achieves the same without the turkish "flare". You sit in your cell, you do your time. There are books available but that's it. You won't want to go back to that either. Or if managing expenses is key, try the Korean model. You eat what your family brings or not at all, ditto clothes. Rehabilitation is making the right thing easy and the wrong thing hard.

Another thing the Germans do is once you have paid your debt to society, you are forgiven. No record. Clean slate. Its the dirty slate that cause the most trouble with inmates having trouble getting back into normal society.

Look how harsh prison used to be back in medieval times in England? They put you in chains hanging in the dungon. They burn your hand in hot coal when you steal something. You get soup,bread and water as food. Now why not that harsh idea it seemed to work. Back in early America times you were whipped often put in chains locked in a sweat box. Nowadays they took away those cruel and inhumane stuff make prisons like an holiday inn.:rolleyes:

Look how harsh prison used to be back in medieval times in England? They put you in chains hanging in the dungon. They burn your hand in hot coal when you steal something. You get soup,bread and water as food. Now why not that harsh idea it seemed to work. Back in early America times you were whipped often put in chains locked in a sweat box. Nowadays they took away those cruel and inhumane stuff make prisons like an holiday inn.:rolleyes:

"Cruel and unusual" kind of precludes burning appendages. There was a whipping post still up in Dover Delaware when I was a youngster visiting my grandmother. There is more than one way to be harsh. It need not involved abuse. Time to think about your actions is a great motivator when thats the ONLY thing you have to do..

Yup,, Very Strange. Look how Muslims treated under Sharia Law. They Stone you to death commiting adultry. Cut off your hand if you steal something. Whip teenage Girls for talking to boys in public and so on.

I can tell all of you, without a doubt in my mind, that anyone who has spent any length of time in a prison would not share the views of the originator of this thread.

Prison is a distorted environemnt in which the brutality and fascism of the world is magnified and totally in your face the whole time.

At any time, you can be attacked to within an inch of your life, or even killed. for a reason that you might not even recognise or know about.

Prisoners are also quite conservative in their own way, especially in the area of sex or violence against minors. A conviction for these offences leaves you
open to attack at any tieas well as fair game for sexual predators.

Comrade Stalin

Of these things:

"Laptop"
"free clothing"
"heath care"
"pay bills or taxes"
"free a room and a free bed"
"free TV with FREE HBO"

None of them by themselves are rights.

But they are all perks or benefits that the prisoners are receiving.

This one is a right:

"dont get harrassed by the police"

But I suspect that prisoners get abused by guards much more than law abiding citizens get harassed by police.

Guards are differant from the Police. A Police officer can pull you over for a B.S reason and give you a parking ticket for a B.S reason. Now a prison guard does bully you but he doesnt give you a citation to rob money from you. Guards just bully you just like big kids doing to little kids in school.

Guards are differant from the Police. A Police officer can pull you over for a B.S reason and give you a parking ticket for a B.S reason. Now a prison guard does bully you but he doesnt give you a citation to rob money from you. Guards just bully you just like big kids doing to little kids in school.

If you want to make the case that guard are different than police - and they are.

You would be right then that in this instance inmates have one right that is not being violated compared to a few people on the outside who are being harassed.

Werbung:
Back