1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

interesting idea from Bubba Clinton

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by dogtowner, Nov 12, 2013.

1. dogtowner

dogtowner Moderator Staff Member

Perhaps the only way to survive for ocare, he says 'honor your commitment'. Referring keep your plan etc
    Of course the water is already over the dam in many cases so its largely symbolic. But it could unlock some political capital to boost taxes to cover the shortfall.
    Will be interesting to see if bo can set his boundless ego aside for this.

2. Texas_tea

Texas_tea Well-Known Member

This ploy is strictly "symbolic" ..... this is simply more lies and games from Obama. Obamacare was not designed to allow people to keep their current policies. Obamacare cannot work if people are not paying money into it.

Obamacare is designed to wipe out private insurance companies and FORCE everyone into a single payer system. People are intended to lose their insurance. Why would anyone elect to join Obamacare, receive less quality care and pay two to four times as much for it. They won't!

And, here is proof ..... that the MSM is currently ignoring today, of course.

WSJ reports there have been only 50,000 successful Obamacare enrollments

A report in this afternoon’s Wall Street Journal claims that the federal HealthCare.gov website has resulted in only 40,000 to 50,000 successful enrollments nationwide as of last week — about 10 percent of projections. But White House spokesman Jay Carney told us early numbers “were always going to be low.”

3. dogtowner

thats more like 3% than 10 and those are not necessarity sold policies

4. dogtowner

the smart thing is for people to do nothing and dare obama to take action on tens of millions. its time for a game of chicken.

5. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

As someone who has had my plan cancelled under Obamacare, I don't really see the point now of "keep your plan." It's gone at the end of the year. Insurers have moved on, and I have now found a new plan that begins on Jan. 1 anyway.

I wanted to keep my plan, and its annoying I cannot, but to some degree its just more of a hassle at this point to try to go back for a short time frame. Seems like the cat is out of the bag in this regard and there is no going back.

6. dogtowner

All true. No putting the genii back in the bottle but as us so often the case wih clinton it sounds good and people are suckers for that.