Invasion

KeepOurFreedoms

border_dees.jpg

Werbung:
At initial glance, this picture appears to be a joke, however, if you look at the flag pole with 2 flags on it, that says a lot about this illegal alien invasion that is occurring right now.

It clearly shows that The U.S. is under Duress or is in danger of falling.

As well it's placed as lower status country.....against United States Flag Code

thirdly it isnt an official U.S. Flag either!..... it is what is known as a "National" Flag. It does not meet the requirements of United States Flag Code, as an Official flag of this country. The reason? its measurements are Incorrect for a legal soviergn United States of America Flag.

At initial glance, this picture appears to be a joke, however, if you look at the flag pole with 2 flags on it, that says a lot about this illegal alien invasion that is occurring right now.

It is a joke, a political cartoon. Surely, no one takes it seriously as a real photograph. It is an exaggeration of the illegal alien situation, intended to spark emotions, but not to inform.

To be real, it would have to show Jorge Bush and his open border/amnesty allies waving them forward and cheering, and the CEOs of labor intensive industires rubbing their hands and counting thier money, while handing some of it off the Jorge and his allies.

To make it even more real, there would have to be a truck or two loaded with drugs, a few MS 13 gang bangers, and maybe a Middle Eastern man or two hiding what looks suspiciously like weapons.

My colleague, believe me when I tell you I'm most likely even angrier and more bitter than you are about this. We're losing our country. Hell, we've lost it.

I'm pretty angry. I live in Texas and see the Illegals every day.

How do we get rid of our corrupt government and deport all the illegals? They are killing our country.

How do we get rid of our corrupt government and deport all the illegals? They are killing our country.

Jesus Christ, listen to yourself. This is what the South was saying back in the 60s when blacks were fighting for the right to vote.

The town right next to mine is over 50% hispanic many of whom are illegal and it's a perfectly fine functioning town. I don't see anyone killing our country except for those who distort what America is meant to stand for.

Is it so difficult to follow the rules?
fill out the paper work assimilate make it legal
or stay the fock out

Hey Folks

You want my honest opinion? A revolution (the civil war) started this and only a revolution can end it. This government has been slowly morphing and evolving down the road of this crap for so long, America is hardly recognizable anymore. That's sad because we're a young country.

Werbung:
Hey folks

Is it so difficult to follow the rules?
fill out the paper work assimilate make it legal
or stay the fock out

Assimilate? With us? Never. Only unless they force us to assimilate with them like cattle which they are and have been doing for almost fifty years. Look at history books, television, etc. All a fine yoke of social engineering to keep the masses at bay. Whites are now so disilusioned, we don't know who we are anymore, let alone who we used to be.

Back