Invasion

Actually I lied. Small lie. My fathers a Mason, my uncles a Mason, two cousins, two brother in laws. Eventually I'll join the Masons.

No problem .
Im sure you will follow in family tradition
it is something you should look forward to .......fraternal brotherhood.

good luck

Werbung:
Unless I'm much mistake there were quite a few masons involved in the writing of the Constitution.

Did you ever catch National Treasure? I think you might enjoy it, Justinian.

Yeah, that movie really made the Masons look like good guys. Nothing derogatory was said about them at all.

but.....................

I'm pretty angry. I live in Texas and see the Illegals every day.

How do we get rid of our corrupt government and deport all the illegals? They are killing our country.

...............isn't that what they said about all the irish 100 years ago???????? ............or any group that comes here ??????

i'm against illiegal entry But you can't stop people from coming to the greatest country in the world we all need to have status photo cards the people who have worked here for years and have american citizen children should get a card that states that or pending.........

sorry but i also take acception to the upsidedown flag it offends me........

It shouldnt offend you ...you should be Alarmed when you see the U.S. Flag flown in this manner it means the people flying it are in distress and danger

302,000,000 is enough. I think we should close the border and use immigration only to maintain ZERO population growth. I doubt my ideas will catch on until we have a few hundred Gazillion. MARK

...............isn't that what they said about all the irish 100 years ago???????? ............or any group that comes here ??????

i'm against illiegal entry But you can't stop people from coming to the greatest country in the world we all need to have status photo cards the people who have worked here for years and have american citizen children should get a card that states that or pending.........

sorry but i also take acception to the upsidedown flag it offends me........

All illegals should be deported. I have absolutely no problem with people coming here legally.

I take exception to our country being in distress.............that does more than just offend me.

NO to the National ID card.

I'm not paranoid at all yoyo.

Actually, I believe you...you tend to back up your ascertations with at least partially credible evidence. Rokerbraxis likes to rant. You make it seem credible; he makes it seem like paranoia.

I respect the difference, even if I do not always agree with you.

As for the nickname...ouch.

Actually YoYo yo did say she was paranoid in your response nice cover Job you dont have to tell KOF about me Her and I have been friends for quite some time we share
many of the same viewpoints

Actually I was the one who invited her over here to meet you all.......hey why dont you and palerider go out back and read some national geographic magazines?

hell you probably fly a National flag huh? not a legal United States Of America jack...probably dont even know the difference eh what do i know im just ranting

Actually YoYo yo did say she was paranoid in your response nice cover Job you dont have to tell KOF about me Her and I have been friends for quite some time we share
many of the same viewpoints

I meant to imply that you (or Abraxis if you're going to continue making a distinction) were paranoid, as it was to one of your posts that I was replying. That particular post of yours was about KeepOurFreedoms so I can see where the confusion may have originated.

As for the distinction I made between her and you, I can only speak for my personal opinions. While I have debated with her as virulently as I have with anyone else around here, she has come closer to convincing me of the legitimacy of several of your conspiracy theories than you have. That is only my humble opinion.

And once again...ouch to the nickname.

I meant to imply that you (or Abraxis if you're going to continue making a distinction) were paranoid, as it was to one of your posts that I was replying. That particular post of yours was about KeepOurFreedoms so I can see where the confusion may have originated.

As for the distinction I made between her and you, I can only speak for my personal opinions. While I have debated with her as virulently as I have with anyone else around here, she has come closer to convincing me of the legitimacy of several of your conspiracy theories than you have. That is only my humble opinion.

And once again...ouch to the nickname.

Yo Yo sounds much better than Vy Vy.:D

Werbung:
Back