Irish New Years eve reminder

top gun

There was this little pub in Ireland and the only people in the entire pub was the bartender and one guy at each end of his bar. There was a little combo band practicing as well.

The guy at one end of the pub said, Aw this pub reminds me of a pub back in my home town of Dublin. The other guy said, DUBLIN I'm from Dublin!

The first guy said, Aw yes from the south side of Dublin. The other guy said, THE SOUTH SIDE I'm from the South Side!

The first guy said, Aw yes I used to live on Market Street. The other guy said, MARKET STREET I used to live on Market Street!

About that time the phone rang. It was the bar owner checking in to see how things were going. The bartender replied... Well the beer is flat, the band stinks and the O'Malley twins are drunk again.

Moral: Don't be an O'Malley twin and drive tonight! Be safe... Happy New Year.

Werbung:
happy-new-year-2010-1.gif

Monies tight & life is hard
So here's my 'F'n New Years Card
http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt141YYUS
May all of your New Year Wishes come true
And if not may all of MINE happen to 'YOU';)

'Respice, Adspice, Prospice'

th_happy-new-year-2010-1.gif
the picture that was supposed to be in my original post!

I don't think its funny playing on the sterio typpess of the Irsh drnking so much. we donnnnnt drink that much. my guness is gone,..where the hell is it I justwantmydrirink . now you take that back or I am goign to fight yuou you.
whiskey!

I'm hoping that you don't wake up with the worst hang over EVER...

but I'm hoping that you made some wonderful memories in the process!

I don't think its funny playing on the sterio typpess of the Irsh drnking so much. we donnnnnt drink that much. my guness is gone,..where the hell is it I justwantmydrirink . now you take that back or I am goign to fight yuou you.
whiskey!

Top of the morning to ya! I knew that would get a rise out of ya!:D All the best to you and yours in this new year my friend!

I posted that joke on my Irish buddy across the street Mike's MySpace and this was his reply...

LMFAO.....IM ACTUALY STAYING HOME AND NOT DRINKING TONIGHT BELIEVE IT OR NOT... IM PLAYING IT SAFE... HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR COACH AND TELL BETH THE SAME...

Werbung:
Back