Is anyone having trouble accessing forums?

PLC1

Staff member
Are there any forums that you can't access? At least one member is complaining about not being able to get on the World News and Important News subforums.

Werbung:
I can access forums but recently I have found that I cannot Bold, Italizie or Underline. I am also having troube saving after editing my posts. No other of my forums or web site pages I visit have any indication of a problem.

Any Idea as to why that is happening?

I can access forums but recently I have found that I cannot Bold, Italizie or Underline. I am also having troube saving after editing my posts. No other of my forums or web site pages I visit have any indication of a problem.

Any Idea as to why that is happening?

I had that same problem in another forum. It turned out to be in my settings, where some of the options had been turned off.

Check out Message Editor Interface under "options" in your user cp.

I had that same problem in another forum. It turned out to be in my settings, where some of the options had been turned off.

Check out Message Editor Interface under "options" in your user cp.

I am still having trouble. I tried the simple box, and it changed the editor to the simple box. But when I go to enhanced editing, None of the controls at all (bold, italics, underline, wrap quote tags, spell check, none of the Smiles, etc.) will work.

I am still having trouble. I tried the simple box, and it changed the editor to the simple box. But when I go to enhanced editing, None of the controls at all (bold, italics, underline, wrap quote tags, spell check, none of the Smiles, etc.) will work.

I don't know what is wrong. Maybe someone else can help. I have mine set on standard editor - extra formatting controls and everything works.

There is this disclaimer:

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.

could be your web browser, but I don't really know.

Werbung:
I don't know what is wrong. Maybe someone else can help. I have mine set on standard editor - extra formatting controls and everything works.

There is this disclaimer:

could be your web browser, but I don't really know.
Note to others who may run into the problem I had: Everything is working now. I fixed the problem by clearing my foot prints. I deleted the browser cache. This stored site must have become corrupt on my computer. All is well now.

Back