Is financial "meltdown" the October Surprise ?

Stalin

Not even Rove ( or his doppelganger ) is smart enough to stampede the herd into accepting right-wing medicine as a panacea for this "crisis"

Or is he ??

Werbung:
The web bot project predicted this, I think its sort of cool really. What we need is a great depression. The greatest generation came from a great depression. We are spoiled and brats.. but our kids could be great and maybe save our country!

I think the worst problem here is that people are looking to government to fix themselves. Hello... government has never fixed anything. If you wait for idiot lawyers and politicians to fix you, the gutter is your only destination.

All of you who wish to be in a better positions, I've got some news... it's your job to improve yourself.

I can handle a million financial meltdowns. I can't stand one wimp in the gutter crying to government, when that doesn't help us, and it does not help them.

If you are worried about a economic crash, this is the best plan to achieve that. All sit on your butts in the gutter and wait for Washington.

I dont want anything from them. I already know I will never see the SS money that they took from me, and even though I put in to my 401k I never expected it will be there for me later either.

Id be happy if those morons just got out of the way and let us take care of ourselves with our own money

I dont want anything from them. I already know I will never see the SS money that they took from me, and even though I put in to my 401k I never expected it will be there for me later either.

Id be happy if those morons just got out of the way and let us take care of ourselves with our own money
Whew!! That's an awfully wimpy-attitude, for someone who's gotten ripped-off!! :rolleyes:

Amen to that. Cut our dang taxes so we can support ourselves.

Werbung:
Back