Is General Kelly the new ACTING President, leaving Trump to be the "figure head?"

Werbung:
I wonder if Kelly and Trump will have the same weird relationship as that of Kissinger and Nixon! Do you think Trump will have Kelly's diary notes and telephone notes copied and sent over to him ;)
Kinda doubt it. One more reason I'm glad trump is not a pol. He has too much to do than crazy shite like that.

It seems that Trump's presidency was doomed from the beginning, and that the chaos that has festered in the White House since January is only getting worse as days go by.

However, there seem to (finally) be a new sherif in town, and it might be a good one. General Kelly doesn't seem to be part of the circus that surrounds Trump, and he certainly is not a clown, or a "yes man" as so many of Trump's picks.

In fact, it seems that Trump (maybe forced to do so by the GOP?) has finally found a man who will NOT take his childish behaviours, his silliness and his dangerous tweets lightly.
In all, it seems that Trump has found his boss!

Trump is a lame duck president, but MAYBE General Kelly will save his presidency, and Trump had better shut up and listen to the only smart and strong man around him!

Your thoughts?
trump is not unusual for amodern poliocian but he marks enrmies easy

He doesn't mind being truthful. People have come to expect their pols to be deceitful. People chose to be enemies as a result. That's not the only option.

If Trump "doesn't mind being truthful,". Why doesn't he try being truthful and stop lying on a daily basis, stupid lies that are merely destines to prop up his huge ego and hide his deep weakness and vulnerability?

His constant lies, checked by facts, often by just listening to other versions of his own lies, have made him the laughing stock of the world. NO World leader trusts or respects him. And THIS FACT is putting America and Americans in greater danger than any terrorist attack!

You wonder if anyone in the Nuthouse actually notices when anyone else goes. Like some weird old sixties happening every day!

He doesn't mind being truthful. People have come to expect their pols to be deceitful. People chose to be enemies as a result. That's not the only option.

Trump is the antithesis of being truthful. One day, when one makes a Google search of "truthful," Trump's picture will appear on the list of antonyms.

Now that Kelly has been fir... I mean decided to step down, we no longer need to speculate on his control of Trump.

Is General Kelly the new ACTING President, leaving Trump to be the "figure head?"​

It seems that Trump's presidency was doomed from the beginning, and that the chaos that has festered in the White House since January is only getting worse as days go by.

However, there seem to (finally) be a new sherif in town, and it might be a good one. General Kelly doesn't seem to be part of the circus that surrounds Trump, and he certainly is not a clown, or a "yes man" as so many of Trump's picks.

In fact, it seems that Trump (maybe forced to do so by the GOP?) has finally found a man who will NOT take his childish behaviours, his silliness and his dangerous tweets lightly.

Trump is a lame duck president, but MAYBE General Kelly will save his presidency, and Trump had better shut up and listen to the only smart and strong man around him!

Your thoughts?
"After Donald Trump left the White House, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, the man who served as the Republican president’s chief of staff for 17 months, has struggled to contain his contempt for his former boss. Over the last couple of years, Kelly has accused Trump of, among other things, poisoning” people’s minds, having “serious character issues,” and not being “a real man.”

Your thoughts?
I remember when Gen. Al Haig pompously announced he was in charge when Reagan was shot.

"After Donald Trump left the White House, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, the man who served as the Republican president’s chief of staff for 17 months, has struggled to contain his contempt for his former boss. Over the last couple of years, Kelly has accused Trump of, among other things, poisoning” people’s minds, having “serious character issues,” and not being “a real man.”
More witnesses against Trump from the crowd of partisan hacks?

2 Kings 21

5 But Jezebel his wife came to him, and said unto him, Why is thy spirit so sad, that thou eatest no bread?

6 And he said unto her, Because I spake unto Naboth the Jezreelite, and said unto him, Give me thy vineyard for money; or else, if it please thee, I will give thee another vineyard for it: and he answered, I will not give thee my vineyard.

7 And Jezebel his wife said unto him, Dost thou now govern the kingdom of Israel? arise, and eat bread, and let thine heart be merry: I will give thee the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite.

8 So she wrote letters in Ahab's name, and sealed them with his seal, and sent the letters unto the elders and to the nobles that were in his city, dwelling with Naboth.

9 And she wrote in the letters, saying, Proclaim a fast, and set Naboth on high among the people:

10 And set two men, sons of Belial, before him, to bear witness against him, saying, Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die.

11 And the men of his city, even the elders and the nobles who were the inhabitants in his city, did as Jezebel had sent unto them, and as it was written in the letters which she had sent unto them.

More witnesses against Trump from the crowd of partisan hacks?

2 Kings 21

5 But Jezebel his wife came to him, and said unto him, Why is thy spirit so sad, that thou eatest no bread?

6 And he said unto her, Because I spake unto Naboth the Jezreelite, and said unto him, Give me thy vineyard for money; or else, if it please thee, I will give thee another vineyard for it: and he answered, I will not give thee my vineyard.

7 And Jezebel his wife said unto him, Dost thou now govern the kingdom of Israel? arise, and eat bread, and let thine heart be merry: I will give thee the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite.

8 So she wrote letters in Ahab's name, and sealed them with his seal, and sent the letters unto the elders and to the nobles that were in his city, dwelling with Naboth.

9 And she wrote in the letters, saying, Proclaim a fast, and set Naboth on high among the people:

10 And set two men, sons of Belial, before him, to bear witness against him, saying, Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die.

11 And the men of his city, even the elders and the nobles who were the inhabitants in his city, did as Jezebel had sent unto them, and as it was written in the letters which she had sent unto them.
Partisan hack? Marine general, hand picked by Trump lol

You are a true moron

Werbung:
Back