Is God a just judge?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Is God a just judge?

This speaks of Jesus.
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows his setting and accepting a bribe of a human sacrifice to corrupt or alter his justice and judgement.

Justice usually states that only the punishment of the guilty is acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent.

God’s corruption of this usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

If you elect your judges in your country, would you vote God in as a fair and just judge knowing that he can be bribed?

Is God a just judge?

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Given the inherent arrogance of the Gnostic movement, this sounds like a loaded question to me.

Please explain how you processed this sentence:
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.
In order to come up with this interpretation:
The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows his setting and accepting a bribe of a human sacrifice to corrupt or alter his justice and judgement.
It doesn't follow, something is missing... What you claim is shown to be obvious by the sentence, is not. Even given the context you've provided, the two of us do not interpret that sentence the same way. Perhaps it is because I do not believe in God? I can make an educated guess as to how people who believe in God would interpret the sentence, and it seems they too would not see the same thing you believe is so obvious.

Also, I do not see what voting God as a judge is supposed to imply. He's not elected. Either you believe he exists or you do not. This of course begs the question, whom do you believe would be a just judge?

It doesn't follow, something is missing... What you claim is shown to be obvious by the sentence, is not. Even given the context you've provided, the two of us do not interpret that sentence the same way. Perhaps it is because I do not believe in God? I can make an educated guess as to how people who believe in God would interpret the sentence, and it seems they too would not see the same thing you believe is so obvious.

Also, I do not see what voting God as a judge is supposed to imply. He's not elected. Either you believe he exists or you do not. This of course begs the question, whom do you believe would be a just judge?
There is always a gap in what he claims which is enclosed in distain as an attempt at justification.

God isn't a judge. This is the Judge
judge-gavel-order-in-the-court.gif

As above so below takes care of your last.

As to that quote.

You have not given me what you think it means or what you think a believer would think of it. Perhaps you can fill that in.

If that does not speak to God's first judgement, then what do you see as God's first judgement?

Regards
DL

P.S. Just so you know, I do not believe in that God. His morals make him unworthy.

What evidence do y9ou base that on if not just hearsay and the lies of others?

And what does that have to do with God being a poor judge? Or was your intent just to deflect so that you would not have to admit God's immorality?

Regards
DL

In the bible it says "Thou shall not judge others" So God doesnt judge nether. Its the creator he made you. He made me,He made the stars and the planets.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

I note that you do not even try to justify substitutionary atonement. You know it is immoral so just throw a personal stone. Child.

Regards
DL
I dont bother debating those who claim that the sky is blue because their eyes are either.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

I note that you do not even try to justify substitutionary atonement. You know it is immoral so just throw a personal stone. Child.

Regards
DL

You have the temerity to presume that mankind is the highest order of intelligence, that you are the highest of the highest because you are the most enlightened, and yet you stoop to idiotic attacks on others?

Frankly, you disprove your own hypothesis.

Werbung:
Back