Is God competent or incompetent?

If you know the good of a thing, that also tells you the evils of it. No?

You are talking in circles servant of Satan. As God said, they had no knowledge of evil until your god Satan deceived them. Only a knowledge, and a basic one at that, or good for all things were good in the Garden until your god entered into it.

So you think not having a moral sense is perfection. Not surprising.

So again you resort to deception. Why am I not surprised. Perfection needs no moral sense.

If scriptures give you your morals, and they say that justice is an eye for an eye etc, what do you think of God who contradicts that when he kills for a lot less than killing?

How can you understand the mind of God who you do not know? Then too, your comment is irrational. "Kills for a lot less then killing?"

Really? Which God am I promoting?

Everytime you post in here, or the other forum you go to, you denigrate, and ridicule, the one true God, and thus promote the false god.

If you want an answer, should you reply, keep your ignorant and stupid personal comments to yourself or you will be ignored.

Then again, your ilk used Inquisitions because they, and you now, could not argue your points and used violence to grow.

Regards
DL

Being ignored by the likes of you is not a threat, it is a gift. Then too, the inquisition was Satanic led by another false religion, and I am sure you would have participated in it quite heartily.

Werbung:
You are talking in circles servant of Satan. As God said, they had no knowledge of evil until your god Satan deceived them. Only a knowledge, and a basic one at that, or good for all things were good in the Garden until your god entered into it.

So you think man being mentally and morally blind is good. Ok.

As to Satan. Your God put her in Eden. Do not bother wondering why of course. The answer would make your delusional mind uncomfortable.

So again you resort to deception. Why am I not surprised. Perfection needs no moral sense.

Yet your God is said to be the source of morality.

It does not surprise me that you do not value morals.

How can you understand the mind of God who you do not know? Then too, your comment is irrational. "Kills for a lot less then killing?"

English is not your forte, neither is thinking.

Did all those that God is shown to have killed in scriptures kill?

If not, your God exceeded and eye for an eye. Right?

Everytime you post in here, or the other forum you go to, you denigrate, and ridicule, the one true God,

Yes, as your God is a genocidal son murdering prick.

All moral people will reject that prick. That is not you though.

Being ignored by the likes of you is not a threat, it is a gift. Then too, the inquisition was Satanic led by another false religion, and I am sure you would have participated in it quite heartily.

My religion was a victim of it, not the promoter of it.

You might wonder why, here and elsewhere now, stalker, you just post to abuse instead of furthering the discussion. Why is your character as vile as your Gods?

And do you want a list of all the places I go so that you can show your vile stripes in more places and do my work of discrediting Christians for me?

Regards
DL

Is God competent or incompetent?

We are told in scriptures that evil begets evil and good begets good. God, as our creator, according to scriptures, creates us all as sinners, which many see as evil.

God can thus be seen and judged as being the original sinner since the fruits of his labor (us) went bad or are born bad. A tree is known by its fruits. What else could come from a sinner tree but sin?

I give God a fail on competence for the following reasons.

God created heaven that produced Satan. Fail.

God created Eden which produced Original Sin. Fail.

God had to reboot creation with Noah’s flood. Fail.

God sent his son to forgive mankind instead of stepping up himself. Fail, for moral reasons.

God also had to create hell for his rejects which scriptures say will be the vast majority of us. Fail.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds and if we believe that, then the Christian God would obviously be rejected by Jesus and agree with my fail judgement.

Do you agree?

Regards

DL
You are an amazingly poor handler of words and ideas. Competence has ABSOLUTELY NO MEANING until you know the aim of the One you are challenging.

And worse than that you have a fallacy in every single example

God created Heaven and God created Satan free and good. By your own premise, if he was free then God has no blame at all in the outcome.

Eden is a garden, it accounts for nothing. But Adam like Satan was made free and abused that freedom, which contradicts your own view of what evil is. If I tell my child not to do something and he does, and you blame me then it wouldn't matter to you if I had told him to go ahead and do the bad thing. That is your 'reasoning'.

And you make an asss of yourself over Noah because if it proves anything it proves that God's aim was not just to see a fall and then destroy. As they say in Theology, The Flood proves that God was intent on blessing man even if man didn't care to be blessed.

and then you show yourself a nutcase, since Hell is the result of the other 3 thlings you deny. I can prove it beyond doubt, that even an evil person would find Heaven to be Hell and logically MUST find it to be Hell. REady,

;—it is fearful, but it is right to say it;—that if we wished to imagine a punishment for an unholy, reprobate soul, we perhaps could not fancy a greater than to summon it to heaven. Heaven would be hell to an irreligious man. We know how unhappy we are apt to feel at present, when alone in the midst of strangers, or of men of different tastes and habits from ourselves. How miserable, for example, would it be to have to live in a foreign land, among a people whose faces we never saw before, and whose language we could not learn. And this is but a faint illustration of the loneliness of a man of earthly dispositions and tastes, thrust into the society of saints and angels. How forlorn would he wander through the courts of heaven! He would find no one like himself; he would see in every direction the marks {8} of God's holiness, and these would make him shudder. He would feel himself always in His presence. He could no longer turn his thoughts another way, as he does now, when conscience reproaches him. He would know that the Eternal Eye was ever upon him; and that Eye of holiness, which is joy and life to holy creatures, would seem to him an Eye of wrath and punishment. God cannot change His nature. Holy He must ever be. But while He is holy, no unholy soul can be happy in heaven.

See it:
But while He is holy, no unholy soul can be happy in heaven.

Now change your name, get some plastic surgery and quit being a useless pain in the asss to humanity until you die :)

You are an amazingly poor handler of words and ideas. Competence has ABSOLUTELY NO MEANING until you know the aim of the One you are challenging.

And worse than that you have a fallacy in every single example

God created Heaven and God created Satan free and good. By your own premise, if he was free then God has no blame at all in the outcome.

Eden is a garden, it accounts for nothing. But Adam like Satan was made free and abused that freedom, which contradicts your own view of what evil is. If I tell my child not to do something and he does, and you blame me then it wouldn't matter to you if I had told him to go ahead and do the bad thing. That is your 'reasoning'.

And you make an asss of yourself over Noah because if it proves anything it proves that God's aim was not just to see a fall and then destroy. As they say in Theology, The Flood proves that God was intent on blessing man even if man didn't care to be blessed.

and then you show yourself a nutcase, since Hell is the result of the other 3 thlings you deny. I can prove it beyond doubt, that even an evil person would find Heaven to be Hell and logically MUST find it to be Hell. REady,

;—it is fearful, but it is right to say it;—that if we wished to imagine a punishment for an unholy, reprobate soul, we perhaps could not fancy a greater than to summon it to heaven. Heaven would be hell to an irreligious man. We know how unhappy we are apt to feel at present, when alone in the midst of strangers, or of men of different tastes and habits from ourselves. How miserable, for example, would it be to have to live in a foreign land, among a people whose faces we never saw before, and whose language we could not learn. And this is but a faint illustration of the loneliness of a man of earthly dispositions and tastes, thrust into the society of saints and angels. How forlorn would he wander through the courts of heaven! He would find no one like himself; he would see in every direction the marks {8} of God's holiness, and these would make him shudder. He would feel himself always in His presence. He could no longer turn his thoughts another way, as he does now, when conscience reproaches him. He would know that the Eternal Eye was ever upon him; and that Eye of holiness, which is joy and life to holy creatures, would seem to him an Eye of wrath and punishment. God cannot change His nature. Holy He must ever be. But while He is holy, no unholy soul can be happy in heaven.

See it:
But while He is holy, no unholy soul can be happy in heaven.

Now change your name, get some plastic surgery and quit being a useless pain in the asss to humanity until you die :)
Eve was correct in eating of the tree of knowledge and rejecting God.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

This indicates that Jesus had no choice.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane and immoral God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women. They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

------------------------

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature, then the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.

First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.

As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.

Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards

DL
----------------------

Evolutionary theology.

Eve was correct in eating of the tree of knowledge and rejecting God.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

This indicates that Jesus had no choice.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane and immoral God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women. They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

------------------------

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature, then the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.

First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.

As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.

Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards

DL
----------------------

Evolutionary theology.

You went to great lengths to prove nothing.

Even was in the wrong to sin against God but she did not take God by surprise, and He has turned evil to good.
How can you possibly know that?
Adam and Eve never existed. Study the ridiculousness of the whole event. A talking snake and the only two fully formed humans on earth and a only an apple tree as the witness???
You people have some severe deficiencies in reality.

Adam and Eve never existed. Study the ridiculousness of the whole event. A talking snake and the only two fully formed humans on earth and a only an apple tree as the witness???
Your attempt to disprove God and history is pathetically weak.

Even was in the wrong to sin against God but she did not take God by surprise, and He has turned evil to good.
Why is seeking knowledge a sin?

Do you send your children to school and tell then not to eat of the knowledge?

Why did Yahweh want A & E to remain as bright as bricks and not even able to reproduce?

If you going to reply, try an argument, instead of stupid unqualified statements that you cannot logically or morally back up.

Werbung:
Note how they talk about the evils of sin, while they sing of Adam's sin as being a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

Stupid Christians have forgotten how to do their apologetics on this.

Back