Is God Invisible?

Werbung:
You all are welcomed to come to my church.
I am an Ordained Minister for real and Belong to the THC ministries which is a for real Church out of Hawaii run by Roger Christy.........

I smoke marijuana as a religious sacrement. My teachings follow those of the native americans I use marijuana in my ceremonies

all of this is for real
I registered as an ordained minister in modesto california
I am legal in all 50 states

even smokin dope........ive never "SEEN" God

I am an Ordained Minister for real and Belong to the THC ministries which is a for real Church out of Hawaii run by Roger Christy.........

I smoke marijuana as a religious sacrement. My teachings follow those of the native americans I use marijuana in my ceremonies

all of this is for real

That sounds like College.

all of this is for real

Maybe you need better dope?

If thats true, then what created the creator?

The creator is a NECESSARY being, as opposed to a contingent being.

For any contingent entity that exists, the same thing could very well not exist, and the proposition is still logical.

A necessary entity, on the other hand, cannot not exist. If you propose the opposite, then you come up with all sorts of paradoxes and incongruities - an infinite regression for one thing.

This is the jist of the argument from contingency. It is separate but related to the cosmological argument.

The answer is NO, God is not invisible, God is the sum and substance of all existence and is everything that we perceive.
Yes, the body of God is not invisible.

God's spirit, on the other hand, is invisible.

We are the same.

All beings are panentheistic, not pantheistic.

I wonder why some only notice the invisibility of God and not the visibility, and vice versa.

Perhaps those who only "see" the invisible nature of God aren't too enthused with their own material prognosis, and are banking on a heavenly invisible afterlife.

Maybe those who don't see God's invisibility have suffered personal self-denial.

Regardless, I do wonder if God experiences lonliness, considering God has no equal.

It depends on what you're looking for. He is visible every time I look into my husband's eyes, because we love. What I don't see is any connection between evolution and love.

Well sorry to break it to you, but a lot of nature has no love in it. Love doesn't have to be part of a theory in nature for it to be right.

God created everything in nature right? So he can't of created evolution, cos that means we came from chimps, and for some reason you think thats dirty and evil? Why, oh why, did God create disgusting parasites that lay eggs in other animals and then spawn and burst out of the animal; I don't see the love.

Werbung:
I don't see the love
. Well, since you don't see it, and evolution didn't use it, I guess it doesn't exist.

At least I don't buy into ANYTHING that Billy Graham says, because everything he says is bull. He's not a man of God, he's a Christian evangelist? Do you know the difference? I'm just asking because you don't seem to know that one can have faith in God, but not buy into man-made religious sects.

Back