Is honesty always the best policy?

I ask this question myself. Yes the Truth will hurt you in a bad way. Ever heard of an Honest Politican ever get Elected? NO!!! No Honest Politican has ever got elected EVEN GEORGE WASHINGTON LIED!! The Last honest politican was Ross H Perot. He told the american people like it is when he got elected.He said he was gonna put 50 cents tax on a gallon of gasolene. Boy arent we glad we didnt vote for this honest man?

Werbung:
My answer is no. There are cases in which you have ethical obligation to lie...
It is always wrong to lie, no matter what.

Except to save the life of another, doing the wrong thing always creates another wrong thing.

And the Jury is even out on that exclusion ... .

Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy. That said, I think so much depends on how you are honest. Honesty doesn't cover just what you say, but the very way you live your life and is part of your personal integrity. But just about speaking truth, there is no need to be hurtful.

There can be situations where lying for a higher purpose (someone used an example with Hitler) can be the RIGHT thing to do. I think we could probably all agree there could be some situations we could imagine where lying could be right. But therein lies another danger - how extreme should a situation be to qualify as a higher purpose?

Honest is the best policy... but there are a few exceptions.

Bill Clinton was never honest. His bull****ting speeches is what got him a trip to the white house. Even the Democratic National Convention is full of bull**** no wonder they get a such of huge high ratings on TV!

You gotta lie.Even on your job application LIE!! Cause if youre honest chances are youll never get the Job you want.

Just like dressing up as soldier to get a discount? The reason you don't get the job if you don't lie is not because lying is a neccesity, but because you are underqualified for the job.

When we lie, we nearly always do so to protect our own ego ... even when we say we are lying to protect another.

When we get what we "want" by lying, we nearly always put ourselves in a worse position than before, even when we lie on a job application, because what we end up getting thereby sidetracks us from the path of our true heart's destiny which is unfathomable by our mere mind ... and time ... is short ... ... .

Just like dressing up as soldier to get a discount? The reason you don't get the job if you don't lie is not because lying is a neccesity, but because you are underqualified for the job.

This is why we have Lazy Bums who go on WELFARE! Because of qualifcations for the job. Those Bums say BOO HOO If i cant get a $30,000 a Year Salary ill just apply for Welfare and let those taxpayers pay for my home,My Clothes and My Food.If you wanna work in a Steel Factory making Good Bucks you need an High School Education to get in there. So you lie about your education and youll get the job. Cause i dont see how Reading,Writing and Math benifits you doing this.
105299_tn.jpg
031126_IssuesEconomy_wide.hlarge.jpg

I Rather be doing that then be doing this
janitor1.jpg

Werbung:
Back