Is it okay to pour water on a terrorist’s face if it’s dropped from an unmanned drone?

cashmcall

The Daily Caller
So the President of the United States can kill any American citizen he wants, as long as somebody he decides is informed and high-level says it’s okay. And our friends on the left are okay with that, because the President of the United States isn’t George Bush or some other evil Republican.
Water on the face: “You monsters. It’s the end of the republic!”
Hellfire missile in the face: “Whatever you think is best, Barry.”

But, if you determine that someone is posing a threat to your personal safety, you’re not informed or high-level enough to defend yourself as specified in the Second Amendment.
For what it’s worth, I’m okay with both waterboarding and taking out terrorists with drone strikes, no matter where they were born. But then, I’m not the one who thinks it all depends on whether or not Bush did it. It’s almost as if lefties don’t really believe the things they harangue the rest of us about. It’s almost as if their only principle is obtaining and maintaining power.
But that couldn’t be it, could it?

Werbung:
Fail to provide halal meals and daily prayer times to people who tried to blow up American citizens? You should be tried/executed for war crimes!
But drones used for assassination are fine and dandy? Alrighty then.....

Is it okay to pour water on a terrorist's face if it’s dropped from an unmanned drone?

:p ^ Classic

I agree with pocketfulloof shells . There is a double standard in this. Every American President has tried to kill his enemies. The assassination attempts on Castro started with Eisenhower and went through nine presidents. "Bay of Pigs, Pivotal Moments in American History" by Howard Jones.

I know this is hard to follow...but in a war...you do shoot the enemy....and kill them. When they surrender...you do not shoot them, you don't torture them. Its really not hard.

Actually in war its often better to badly wound so that his comrades are burdened with trying to rescue them making them easier targets. But you use bullets that make the likelihood of survival low. Doesnt always work as unlike us, some cultures wont bother helping a wounded comrade.

You may want to point out your ideas regarding surrenders to the rest of the world, they dont seem to have gotten the memo.

I agree with pocketfulloof shells . There is a double standard in this. Every American President has tried to kill his enemies. The assassination attempts on Castro started with Eisenhower and went through nine presidents. "Bay of Pigs, Pivotal Moments in American History" by Howard Jones.

Seems a little odd that they failed on Castro, they've managed to off all they others they wanted dead. Have to wonder if perhaps they only wanted the appearance of going after old Fidel.

Did you read my post? "But, if you determine that someone is posing a threat to your personal safety, you’re not informed or high-level enough to defend yourself as specified in the Second Amendment.For what it’s worth, I’m okay with both waterboarding and taking out terrorists with drone strikes, no matter where they were born. But then, I’m not the one who thinks it all depends on whether or not Bush did it. It’s almost as if lefties don’t really believe the things they harangue the rest of us about. It’s almost as if their only principle is obtaining and maintaining power."
But that couldn’t be it, could it?

Casmcall. I did read your post. I agree all presidents Democrats and Republicans have tries to assassinate people. Kennedy just copy Eisenhower and later Presidents copy him. I don't agree with them as it has made THE USA unpopular in South America, Africa and Asia. Do you know that SEPT11 attack took place on the date that the USA overthrew a South American leader,.

Dogtower , I think it is true that failure of so many attempts on Castro indicates not all involved wanted it to succeed, So attempts fail because the would be assassin panic , spill the poison drink, Frozen the the poison so it could not be used or even swap a rigged wet suit for another one. Whether this was due to incompetence or a reluctant by the plotters to carry out the assassination I do not know

Actually in war its often better to badly wound so that his comrades are burdened with trying to rescue them making them easier targets. But you use bullets that make the likelihood of survival low. Doesnt always work as unlike us, some cultures wont bother helping a wounded comrade.

You may want to point out your ideas regarding surrenders to the rest of the world, they dont seem to have gotten the memo.

The idea that you don't kill and Torture POW's goes back quite some time. Is it your believe that we should not torture and kill POW's because someone else may?

The idea that you don't kill and Torture POW's goes back quite some time. Is it your believe that we should not torture and kill POW's because someone else may?

the concept may not be new but the practice is spotty at best in the world.
no value in killing or torturing but "torture" the victim of redefinition that renders it meaningless.

Werbung:
Back