Is it time to take from the rich to give to the poor?

Werbung:
The poverty rate in the US in 1959 was 23%.
The poverty rate in the US in 1974 was 11%
The poverty rate in the US in 2023 is 14.4%

What happened after 1959? LBJ's War on Poverty actually cut the rate by over half.
So the Democrats DID raise half the poor people out of poverty between 1959 and 1974.

You rarely show any clue that you know the history of this country.
But no one believes the silly stuff you get from fools and regurgitate here,. so you are basically harmless.
Twice as many American children are in poverty now than were before Biden took over the WH.

What’s Behind the Spike in Child Poverty in the U.S.​

The number of children living in poverty in the United States more than doubled in 2022, according to new figures released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Sept. 12, the biggest increase since it began using its current method to count them. In 2021, 5.2% of children were living in poverty. In 2022 that figure was 12.4%, or about 9 million children. This hike was part of a wider rise in poverty recorded by the Census, some of which can be attributed to inflation. But advocates for children say the leap was particularly stark for kids—and was avoidable.

I do not support redistribution of rich people's wealth to the lazy, incompetent, and criminal.
Of course you wouldn't. Like a true republican, let them work or die. You're such a compassionate Christian. But it's ok to donate it to the church. You hypocrite.

Many people are incompetent due to birth defects, accidents, or diseases like MS.

Hitler thought it was a good idea to simply exterminate them. He called them "useless eaters".

Trump does no want to see crippled veterans in military parades. He famously made fun of a cripple.

Are you sure that among the attendees of the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus refused to give fish or bread to the lazy, the incompetent and the criminal.

There were two rebels or thieves crucified with Jesus. According to the legend, Jesus was in the middle. I agree, more balanced and symmetrical that was. One them said that both he and the other rebel/thief deserved to die, but Jesus did not. And Jesus told him. I will see you in heaven." In Spanish the "good" thief who believed, is identified as San Dimas. Naturally, he was the one on the right. The other one was named Gestas and, of course, he was on the left.

So Jesus rewarded one criminal just for believing that Jesus was innocent. It wold appear that you are less Christlike than Jesus.

Of course you wouldn't. Like a true republican, let them work or die. You're such a compassionate Christian. But it's ok to donate it to the church. You hypocrite.
Don't tell me Democrat billionaires like Hillary and Obama are generous toward the poor unless you can show me evidence of them giving their own money to the poor instead of confiscating other people's money to give to the poor.

Many people are incompetent due to birth defects, accidents, or diseases like MS.

Hitler thought it was a good idea to simply exterminate them. He called them "useless eaters".

Trump does no want to see crippled veterans in military parades. He famously made fun of a cripple.

Are you sure that among the attendees of the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus refused to give fish or bread to the lazy, the incompetent and the criminal.

There were two rebels or thieves crucified with Jesus. According to the legend, Jesus was in the middle. I agree, more balanced and symmetrical that was. One them said that both he and the other rebel/thief deserved to die, but Jesus did not. And Jesus told him. I will see you in heaven." In Spanish the "good" thief who believed, is identified as San Dimas. Naturally, he was the one on the right. The other one was named Gestas and, of course, he was on the left.

So Jesus rewarded one criminal just for believing that Jesus was innocent. It wold appear that you are less Christlike than Jesus.
I encourage the 'compassionate' to begin giving of their own money to the poor instead of extorting money from others to give to the poor.

Is it time to take from the rich to give to the poor?​

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

As usual....the Dems are cleaning-up the last Gang O' Pussies mess....just not quickly-enough for the folks who'd CREATED the last mess.

I'd still like to see Joe pull a Bill Clinton!!!!
"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

Don't tell me Democrat billionaires like Hillary and Obama are generous toward the poor unless you can show me evidence of them giving their own money to the poor instead of confiscating other people's money to give to the poor.
Shut up you silly old fool. You're delirious.

I do not support redistribution of rich people's wealth to the lazy, incompetent, and criminal.
Then squeeze them till they kill you, because they will not starve for you.

Good news though.

Did you note how small the poverty numbers are and how easily we could end it?

Nah. You would rather think the poor like being poor.

Werbung:
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

As usual....the Dems are cleaning-up the last Gang O' Pussies mess....just not quickly-enough for the folks who'd CREATED the last mess.

I'd still like to see Joe pull a Bill Clinton!!!!
"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."
Was this supposed to be an answer to the O.P.?

Back