Is Joementum AFRAID Of Rachel Maddow????

Mr. Shaman

MADDOW: "I also want to tell our viewers that we invited Senator Lieberman to come on the show tonight. His office did not even bother to respond to our requests.

But, Senator Lieberman, you should know you have an open invitation as you long have had to come on the show. I promise you will get a fair shake. Actually, at this point, I promise to not only buy you a shake. I will buy you a cookie if you come on the show."
WHERE YA' HIDIN', JOE????????????????

Werbung:
So... If Joe doesnt go on Rachel Maddow's show then he is AFRAID and hiding?

Does that mean obama is AFRAID and hiding because he wont go on any news program that is not willing to lick his boots and ask stupid questions like
what is your most enchanted moment so far as president?

Good to know I was right all along and obama is an afraid chicken little man child.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Who is Rachel Maddow?

She did or maybe still does a talk show on Air America
and got a program on MSNBC.

She is actually a very smart lady, though I do not agree with her politically I do have a great deal of respect for her.

I dont like her as much lately, she used to do more debating with those who disagree and these days she is more like all the others who have tv programs and just has people around her who agree with her.

But she is very smart and is very good at debate.

She did or maybe still does a talk show on Air America
and got a program on MSNBC.

She is actually a very smart lady, though I do not agree with her politically I do have a great deal of respect for her.

I dont like her as much lately, she used to do more debating with those who disagree and these days she is more like all the others who have tv programs and just has people around her who agree with her.

But she is very smart and is very good at debate.

odd most of the time I see her debating with someone she does not agree with...

So... If Joe doesnt go on Rachel Maddow's show then he is AFRAID and hiding?
Yep!

slap_3f.gif

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Lieberman doesn't want to go on a show on a network almost nobody watches?

If I invite him to come on the Little-Acorn show, I'd expect him to refuse that, too... mostly because my "show" consists of me talking to about two people on a street corner, and nobody else is listening.

And you're bashing him for his decision?

You people are very strange.

"because my "show" consists of me talking to about two people on a street corner, and nobody else is listening"

Just a guess, but I'll bet that's been a reocurring theme in life. At least he's finally accepted it.

I didnt see it like I used to, My boss who watches more often than I agreed she didnt like she used to.

Too bad really because she is a very good debater.

maybe thats why...I notice more and more her asking people to come debate the issue and give there side....and them not doing it... maybe thats why you don't see it as much..they are scared to now...

maybe thats why...I notice more and more her asking people to come debate the issue and give there side....and them not doing it... maybe thats why you don't see it as much..they are scared to now...

She is very smart and a good debater, I would not want to argue with her on TV :)

I give her a lot of credit even though I dont really agree with heron politics. I have nothing bad to say about her. I was just telling the person who asked, who she was.

I am more interested in the idea that if Joe does not go on her show he must be some sort of coward or chicken and I think those same rules should apply to obama when he refuses to talk to anyone who doesnt agree with him or any one who just flat disagrees with him.

Werbung:
Back