Is McCain a war monger, or is he just going crazy in old age?

Actually, Obama's voters have been on average better educated then McCain's voters. However, that may be partly because better educated people generally lean left, due to the fact that they've been educated.

Professor James Lindgren of Northwestern writes:

"In the 1994-2002 General Social Surveys (GSS), Republicans have over 6/10ths of a year more education on average than Democrats. Republicans also have a higher final mean educational degree. Further, Republicans scored better than Democrats on two word tests in the GSS—a short vocabulary test and a modified analogies test.

"If one breaks down the data by party affiliation and political orientation, the most highly educated group is conservative Republicans, who also score highest on the vocabulary and analogical reasoning tests. Liberal Democrats score only insignificantly lower than conservative Republicans.

“The least educated subgroups are moderate and conservative Democrats, who also score at the bottom (or very near the bottom) on vocabulary and analogy tests."

Werbung:
Professor James Lindgren of Northwestern writes:

"In the 1994-2002 General Social Surveys (GSS), Republicans have over 6/10ths of a year more education on average than Democrats. Republicans also have a higher final mean educational degree. Further, Republicans scored better than Democrats on two word tests in the GSS—a short vocabulary test and a modified analogies test.

"If one breaks down the data by party affiliation and political orientation, the most highly educated group is conservative Republicans, who also score highest on the vocabulary and analogical reasoning tests. Liberal Democrats score only insignificantly lower than conservative Republicans.

“The least educated subgroups are moderate and conservative Democrats, who also score at the bottom (or very near the bottom) on vocabulary and analogy tests."

When I ask people I meet where the separation of church and state is written. The only ones who get it right are conservatives. The liberals and I even mean history teachers get it wrong every time. :) As well as other questions...... so to me this is believable

[COLOR=]I think it's clear that John McCain is now John McBush but with a little more war, invasion, our military can control the world outlook.

How is it "clear"? More fact-free drooling from you? :)

It does something to your mind to be in POW camp for an extended period of time... talk about delayed stress syndrome. Soldiers free in the field suffer from this and it's hard to believe anyone can't see this taking it's toll on John McCain.

Do have anything to say about McCain other than defamation? Anything about his stand on issues- or are you just a gutless defamer?

Add to that the age issue. He was much, much sharper when you look back even just to the last time he ran. He's slipping but fighting to hide it... but it's not hard to see. It's sad to think how much the forgetfulness and anger and problems forming his own decisions will naturally progress as he deteriorates through his mid to late 70's.

I'll tell you something - YOU are the most mentally confused person I've heard fro a long time. :D

It's true what you said about Reagan. At the time I was pissed when he kept saying he couldn't remember allowing Arms for Hostages with Iran... but later on we found out why the was most likely true.

Reagan was one of the greatest US presidents in history - most lib presidents weren't good enough to shine his boots.

Being optimistic I see the election differently though. Obama will win mainly due to Independents and new young voters on their intense dislike of any continuation of Bush type policy (Iraq, Economy, gas, a combination) and the Dems will pick up seats... but maybe not veto proof amounts. But then that point will be moot anyway I guess. [/COLOR]

Bush doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the price of gas - the high prices are caused by

- huge demand from china and india
- the oil cartel
- government taxes
- libs stopping any US oil development

But don't let the facts get in the way of your usual blabber upchuck. :D

But you're right that it if it happens it will be young voters - mostly clueless and dumbed down by the government schools, uninformed about the sad history of Obama style statism, and impressed by Obama's concert-like rallies and facile cliches.

Werbung:
Actually, Obama's voters have been on average better educated then McCain's voters. However, that may be partly because better educated people generally lean left, due to the fact that they've been educated.

Uh, I have three degrees, I'm not impressed by Obama's old oldddddddddd statist solutions, and the education corelation is suspect - every time I see one of his pep rallies, the audience seems to be

- hysterical looking teenagers
- fat feminist women
- an assortment of cluessless yokels
- racist blacks

Back