Is Neil Cavuto a liberal?

Werbung:
If so why dont Fox News channel fire him? Just like MSNBC fired conservitive Pat Bucannon.

FOX has lots of liberals on staff. But I don't think Cavuto is. He's more of a Libertarian/Independent.

Well hes talking like a liberal. Things he says i dont agree with him. Hes always attacking Bush and supporting Obama

Well Internet service is getting very expensive. You cant steal internet service can you? And Direct TV isnt hackable anymore cause their access cards is hard to program. Just like how tough is it to hack Dish Network? Their cards cant be programmed nether. And No one sells C-Bands anymore they you used to find a feed to watch your team playing at home when its blacked out. Just like if i want to watch the Orioles at home without commercials i could find Camden Yards feed and when the inning is over it doesnt go to commerical its stays right on the field you watch warm ups. Now tell me how can you get free fast speed internet service illegaly on your laptop?

Well Internet service is getting very expensive. You cant steal internet service can you? And Direct TV isnt hackable anymore cause their access cards is hard to program. Just like how tough is it to hack Dish Network? Their cards cant be programmed nether. And No one sells C-Bands anymore they you used to find a feed to watch your team playing at home when its blacked out. Just like if i want to watch the Orioles at home without commercials i could find Camden Yards feed and when the inning is over it doesnt go to commerical its stays right on the field you watch warm ups. Now tell me how can you get free fast speed internet service illegaly on your laptop?

of course you can steal internet service silly.

Werbung:
Back