Is Obama arrogant and uppity?

UShadItComing

What is the reason why Obama is not leading McCane by 25 points. He outclasses McCane in every way. He's a better orator by a country mile. Obama has cheering crowds in Europe in the hundreds of thousands while McCane is hardly noticed on hiw S.American tour.

It has to be because Obama is uppity and we know that just too many Americans don't like an uppity (n-word).

Is this why a lot of Americans aren't hailing him as the new conquering hero and instead would like to burn a cross on his lawn?

Can I at least ask the question: Who among you American whites still have white bedsheets with eyeholes and white pointy hats in your bedroom closets sitting gathering dust?

Werbung:
What is the reason why Obama is not leading McCane by 25 points. He outclasses McCane in every way. He's a better orator by a country mile. Obama has cheering crowds in Europe in the hundreds of thousands while McCane is hardly noticed on hiw S.American tour.

It has to be because Obama is uppity and we know that just too many Americans don't like an uppity (n-word).

Is this why a lot of Americans aren't hailing him as the new conquering hero and instead would like to burn a cross on his lawn?

Can I at least ask the question: Who among you American whites still have white bedsheets with eyeholes and white pointy hats in your bedroom closets sitting gathering dust?

Your ignorance is quite frankly appalling.

Please learn to spell "McCain" correctly as well if you continue to attack him.

roflcopter.gif

Lets go to the judges on this one...
lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

What's with you Rob, you don't have your old bedsheet and pointy hat do you? I never thought that you would have kept it this long. But I think I got a little too close to home for the general maybe. Maybe it's not in his bedroom closet where his wife would see it and maybe it's out buried in his sweet potatoe patch with his machine guns.

O.K. I'll back off a little. All the cons think Obama is arrogant so I'll leave the word 'uppity' out of this for now if you cons are sensitive about that word.

Is Obama's problem just that he's too arrogant? Seems a little odd that one politician would accuse his opponent of being too arrogant unless the one being accused of being arrogant is a (n-work).
If it smells like.............. well you good old boys know.

O.K. I'll back off a little. All the cons think Obama is arrogant so I'll leave the word 'uppity' out of this for now if you cons are sensitive about that word.

Is Obama's problem just that he's too arrogant? Seems a little odd that one politician would accuse his opponent of being too arrogant unless the one being accused of being arrogant is a (n-work).

No, I do not and never did have a bedsheet, and your accusations reek of ignorance.

As I recall, all throughout the primary Clinton was attacked for being too arrogant as well and assuming that she had the nomination on lock down. Was that racist? No.

Perhaps I am missing your point, if you have one, but it might be simply because I forgot to take my lunatic pills when I woke up.

I think it would be hard for a politian not to be arrongant. Those of us outside the USA would like to see Obama become President.
If might make little difference on local issues but it would make a big difference in overseas policy. USA would get out of Iraq and might co-operate more on internation forums of Global Warming and World Trade.

It is the refusal of the present US government to co-operate with the rest of the world on these issues that causing so many problems. We are all affected by the US governments mistakes.

I think it would be hard for a politian not to be arrongant. Those of us outside the USA would like to see Obama become President.
If might make little difference on local issues but it would make a big difference in overseas policy. USA would get out of Iraq and might co-operate more on internation forums of Global Warming and World Trade.

It is the refusal of the present US government to co-operate with the rest of the world on these issues that causing so many problems. We are all affected by the US governments mistakes.

If we ended the Iraq War prematurely it would be a disaster in the region. If you want me to explain I will.

Add to that, the United States does not cooperate on treaties on the issue of global warming because all of these "agreements" classify China as a developing nation and give them a ton of leeway that the United States is not given. If we want to compete in the world, we cannot be tied down by even more constraints when the competition is not.

Rob's right about ending the Iraq war and of course it won't be ended by Obama or McCane. ON the US cooperating on AGW, Rob is just parroting more of the US line which has been fashioned to make it look like they have no responsibility for how they are polluting the planet. Sure it would hurt the US economy and an economy in wreck and ruin as we speak would most likely not be able to survive it's commitment to being a good global citizen. Those are just the facts.

When Rob says that if the US ended the Iraq war it would be a disaster in the region he means that it would be a disaster for the US in the region. Iran is waiting patiently to step into the US's footprints and the US knows it. The Iraqis are going to cooperate to a large extent.

What Rob misses or purposely leaves out is the plain fact that China aspires to rise to the same standard of living as the US now enjoys. I don't think our globe could ever sustain that but I also think it's difficult to convince them that they can't be allowed.

The clear solution is that the US, and Canada, and some other countries will have to back off to a sustainable level and then negotiate with China and India to only rise to that new level and not beyond.

Rob's right about ending the Iraq war and of course it won't be ended by Obama or McCane. ON the US cooperating on AGW, Rob is just parroting more of the US line which has been fashioned to make it look like they have no responsibility for how they are polluting the planet. Sure it would hurt the US economy and an economy in wreck and ruin as we speak would most likely not be able to survive it's commitment to being a good global citizen. Those are just the facts.

I think it is unfair to argue that we have a responsibility but on the same hand enact policies that seem to say China does not have the same responsibility.

When Rob says that if the US ended the Iraq war it would be a disaster in the region he means that it would be a disaster for the US in the region. Iran is waiting patiently to step into the US's footprints and the US knows it. The Iraqis are going to cooperate to a large extent.

It would be a disaster for the US for sure, but for the entire region as well. Iran may be waiting patiently but neither Saudi Arabia or Egypt are going to let that happen seamlessly.

It could also devastate the entire region. If we pull out of Iraq before the timing is right I think the following will happen.

1) The Kurdish area will declare independence. This is unacceptable to Turkey, whose government in Ankara suppresses a huge Kurdish population domestically. I think Turkey would have no choice but to invade the new Kurdish state, unless the world came together to prevent it. With the US gone, there will be no support to go back in, and it will not be stopped.

2) Once this occurs, Iraq will have lost a major oil field in the North, and sectarian tensions will flare up again. Only this time we will not be there to keep it in check, and the ISF will fall victim to the sectarian flareups.

3) Following that, Iran will go nuclear. This will cause Egypt to quickly follow suit, and could even cause Saudi Arabia to follow suit, as they will not trust the US to maintain stability.

4) Oil speculation will go through the roof, new alternatives will be found more quickly, and many nations in the Middle East who rely only on oil, will find their economies crashing.

There are a lot of bad implications for this for everyone involved if we get our timing wrong here.

What Rob misses or purposely leaves out is the plain fact that China aspires to rise to the same standard of living as the US now enjoys. I don't think our globe could ever sustain that but I also think it's difficult to convince them that they can't be allowed.

I do not miss this. There is no doubt that China wants to achieve this. But to force the United States to abide by all kinds of treaties that China can ignore is certainly not what the United States needs to be doing at the moment.

Further adding to this problem is the fact that China continues to undervalue their currency, which flies in the face of numerous agreements they have already entered in to.

The clear solution is that the US, and Canada, and some other countries will have to back off to a sustainable level and then negotiate with China and India to only rise to that new level and not beyond.

Telling your population that their standard of living must decline so that we can protect the environment that China will then destroy while they catch up to us is not only a bad idea, but political suicide.

I would argue as well that at current levels, we can all maintain much better standards of living and it will not be unsustainable.

What is the reason why Obama is not leading McCane by 25 points. He outclasses McCane in every way. He's a better orator by a country mile.

He's a buffoon speaker - dripping with cliches, helpless without his teleprompter, and perennially constipated over the word "uh". His Berlin speech was completely incoherent, and loaded will silly interjections like "I don't look like other americans". The claim Obama is a great orator is simply a lib media PR effort that is picked up and repeated by the Bot army - it has no basis in reality at all. :D

Obama has cheering crowds in Europe in the hundreds of thousands

They came for the rock concert in germany, the only place with a large crowd. :p

Race Card number (ka-ching!) 187. Do you think ANYONE here takes you seriously? :) No matter what comes up - there you are with you Race Card.

What's with you Rob, you don't have your old bedsheet and pointy hat do you? I never thought that you would have kept it this long. But I think I got a little too close to home for the general maybe. Maybe it's not in his bedroom closet where his wife would see it and maybe it's out buried in his sweet potatoe patch with his machine guns.

Is anyone counting how many times this buffoon has dragged out his white sheet and pointy hat idiocy? :D

That Obama is arrogant is well-documented. But you are incapable of being tutored on the issue, so everyone just lets you make an ass out of yourself with your race cards and has a good laugh. :D

Werbung:
Is Obama's problem just that he's too arrogant?

Insofar as arrogance is pride that exceeds one's accomplishments, yes. His career as a "community organizer" (an unnecessary position most communities get by without) was a failure, his tenure as a university lecturer unmarred by even a single publication, and his time as a state and federal Senator have been unaccomplished, to the extent that he has had to take credit for bills passed in committees he isn't a part of.

His famed oratorical skills vanish in the absence of a teleprompter, whereon he devolves into rambling gibberish (Libsmasher has documented this elsewhere). And given that this is more or less his sole claim to fame, besides looking black, it goes nowhere in justifying the monumental hubris he has displayed. McCain at least has a record of national service to point to (although, IMO, I dislike nearly everything he's accomplished during his Senate career) -- substantive things that amount to more than "it'd be making history to elect him President" and endless ad nauseum bromides about hope and change.

BTW, there is a subtle difference between "uppitiness" and "arrogance." Upscale white American liberals like Obama because he isn't uppity (for all their paeans to racial equality, Jesse Jackson makes them feel uncomfortable).

And it's worth pointing out that the KKK you keep making reference to (irrationally -- what racial discrimination is informing voters' choices is occurring more frequently among blacks than whites) was the terrorist arm of the Democratic party, something for which they have never apologized.

You would know these things if you were not so woefully ignorant and hopelessly in thrall to your passions (i.e., America is racist because your preferred candidate, whom polls suggest is widely liked by Americans and trusted on nearly all domestic issues, isn't leading by an unrealistically huge margin).

Back