Is Obama the anti-christ from the east?

Werbung:
there is no difference in all the mentioned.

So there is no difference between this man:

"I think we'll see the same process we saw in the Christian reformation from doctrinal absolutism to doctrinal relativism; toward a truly indigenous Islamic enlightenment." - Reza Aslan

and this man:

"So I tell every young man among the youth of Islam: It is your duty to join the caravan (of martyrs) until the sufficiency is complete and the march to aid the High and Omnipotent continues." - Osama bin Laden

Warped.

Some people simply do not have the ability to go beyond goat-herder logic -- even when the goats are all gone.

I'm not a righty but I do believe the truth to his muslim ties.
being an apologist or sympathizer of Islam right now is very dangerous because the threat of Islamic terrorism to the US. I'm not willing to take that risk for the safety of my family.

then I bet you belive McCain is crazy from nam, and CLinton killed Vince Foster...all have as much fact.

Saying he is a Muslim is like saying I am a Christan because me mom is and I was baptized and went to Sunday school for a short while. I am not, never have been, and I don't care for it. Dude has been going to the same Christian Church forever, what more does he have to do for you people?

And you know what we need? someone in the White House who does understand Islam anyway, not a redneck hick like we have who thinks if we kill all the Muslims so Israel can have the land, we can all see Jesus come back...and has no idea about Islam.

You cant fight a enemy you don't understand, one of the oldest rules of war.

:D Have you ever lived with a muslims:D

Yes, in the UK there is a much higher Muslim population and I have many Muslim friends. You - on the other hand don't, I'm willing to stick my neck out and say that. Of course its easy to lie on internet forums like saying you lived in the hills with the Taliban :confused: .

Yes, in the UK there is a much higher Muslim population and I have many Muslim friends. You - on the other hand don't, I'm willing to stick my neck out and say that. Of course its easy to lie on internet forums like saying you lived in the hills with the Taliban :confused: .

I do have two muslim friends and I know many muslims too:D They are muslims from former Yugoslavia and I can't relate them to Arab muslims in many ways:cool: They were a Chrisitans first but converted to Islam during satanic Turkish rule.
If you are true English you would join Brithish Nationa Party but you are English traitor, leftist of the worst kind that I hate so much.
Your country will be taken in 20 years in the same way that Albanian muslims took our holy land Kosovo. They even provided explosives for London's bombings and you still support them.
This what one of my Christian allies from England wrote to me on 2-17-08

hello my friend, its a sad day for all of us today.
I can assure you and the rest of serbian people that this is not the wish of 90% of our country what this trecherous goverment has done in the UK , in reconizing the state of Kosavo.

I am certain you will be getting a lot of good englishmen ( ex army) to help and to repay our debt to what we did under the lies that our government told us when we first entered the former Yugoslavia to protect the muslims that were getting killed from the Serbs.

We knew the truth shortly after arriving there in Bosnia and other parts of your country what was really happening.

Sadly, it is also happening here too, i think it will be not to long before they ask for their own Islamic region in our country.

I know of a few of my friends ( army) that are coming over there shortly to help out, as soon has they find the right links.

Only thing i ask, is to give them the chance to make ammends for what our lying government told us when we first went to your country, these men are willing to put their lives on the line for the true fight.

I am 45 years old my friend, 22 years army service, the legs are not what they used to be, but i think i will be able to help out some way or another.

Keep safe and your family my friend and i hope we will win this coming war because we have no other option, this will be the final fight for our civilization.

You know, Bokile, I see that you skipped pretty lightly over the question of your having lived with the Taliban. Are you padding your resume a bit with that claim?

Werbung:
You know, Bokile, I see that you skipped pretty lightly over the question of your having lived with the Taliban. Are you padding your resume a bit with that claim?

You mean it actually gives you a measure of intellectual ascendancy to have lived with goat-herders?

Back