Is Obama the anti-christ from the east?

A benevolent God that is within us all... we will bridge the gap between the futuristic rulers, and the present leaders, for there is no hierarchy.

Werbung:
Hussein Obama's muslim brothers....

79126209.jpg

Caption:
NEW YORK - JANUARY 19: Shi'ite Muslims flagellate themselves during a procession marking the festival of Ashura outside the al-Khoei Islamic Center January 19, 2008 in the Queens borough of New York City. Ashura is a 10-day event marking the death of Prophet Mohammad's grandson and revered saint Iman Hussein in Karbala, Iraq 1,300 years ago. (Photo by Mario Tama/Getty Images)

79126808.jpg

79124254.jpg

79124131.jpg

ok. can't say you weren't warned.

Please!

Your hate-mongering towards muslims has become boring, to say the least. You're not the first person who have been disillusioned by a particular religion after 30 years of practice. Make peace with yourself and move on, man!

Please!

Your hate-mongering towards muslims has become boring, to say the least. You're not the first person who have been disillusioned by a particular religion after 30 years of practice. Make peace with yourself and move on, man!

get a clue.
until muslims display peace then there is no disillusion.

Do you know of any large-scale religious persecution happening in malaysia by the muslim majority? Didn't think so.

Marshall law, indeed!
here you go:
On Monday, opposition lawmaker Lim Kit Siang urged the government to end "body snatchings" by Islamic authorities, warning they were aggravating racial polarization and hurting Malaysia's multiracial harmony.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/019730.php

maybe you can do your own homework.
marrial law will happen in the US, it's just a matter of time, ask any law enforcement official.

ok. can't say you weren't warned.

I'm warned, I'm warned! The Antichrist is running for POTUS, and will impose martial (or maybe Marshall) law on the United States and sell our souls to the devil! We're doomed, doomed I say! Repent, sinners, for the end of the Earth is nigh.

I can't believe I read this idiotic post. I must find something better to do with my time. Maybe American Idol is on or something.

I can't believe I read this idiotic post. I must find something better to do with my time. Maybe American Idol is on or something.

Seconded.

Besides, didn't we already HAVE an "Obama is the son of the Devil" thread? How many more of those do we need? Or should we just make a section where everyone terrified of Obama can claim he's Satan, Satan's kid, or a jew?

Seconded.

Besides, didn't we already HAVE an "Obama is the son of the Devil" thread? How many more of those do we need? Or should we just make a section where everyone terrified of Obama can claim he's Satan, Satan's kid, or a jew?

Yes, or maybe a Mid East terrorist. His middle name is Hussain, of course, as repeated ad naseum on rant radio.

here you go:
On Monday, opposition lawmaker Lim Kit Siang urged the government to end "body snatchings" by Islamic authorities, warning they were aggravating racial polarization and hurting Malaysia's multiracial harmony.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/019730.php

maybe you can do your own homework.
marrial law will happen in the US, it's just a matter of time, ask any law enforcement official.

You said it yourself -- '...hurting Malaysia's MULTI-RACIAL HARMONY.'

For you to 'hurt' something, it should first exist, no?

You're particularly slow today, aren't you?

You said it yourself -- '...hurting Malaysia's MULTI-RACIAL HARMONY.'

For you to 'hurt' something, it should first exist, no?

You're particularly slow today, aren't you?

you just don't get it. Islamic leader declaring multiracial harmony is against the Quran, it allows the infidel to believe that Islam is peaceful, and you all are buying it. silly kaffir.
so there you have proof in your face and you still don't believe it. ok. your choice.
good luck.

Werbung:
Back