Is Obama the anti-christ from the east?

This whole thing about him dressing up in those clothes is ridiculous. If I went to Kenya to meet officials and I thought I should wear those robes as a mark of respect, I would do so, not because I'm secretley a Muslim.

its like a woman going to Saudi Arabia; if she is not a Muslim she still has to respect their traditions and wear a headscarf.

Werbung:
I had to look that one up. I found it here despite your unfortunate misspelling:

Your posts just get wierder and weirder. Now, you are saying that Obama is a Muslim who is "under threat, persecution, or compulsion" and so is concealing his true religion, this in a land that has a long and proud tradition of religious freedom.

And, of course, not just a Muslim, but a Muslim terrorist who is going to get elected and declare martial law in the United States.

And your evidence for that astounding declaration is.... is.... what is it again?
depends on what language you speak and spelling. taqqiya is correct. thanks.
taqqiya is a law that allows muslims to trick non-muslims for the sake of Islam.

again, you are mixing up your understanding of individual muslims and the theology of terrorism.
maybe you can do some more searches to help you gain the knowledge.

This whole thing about him dressing up in those clothes is ridiculous. If I went to Kenya to meet officials and I thought I should wear those robes as a mark of respect, I would do so, not because I'm secretley a Muslim.

its like a woman going to Saudi Arabia; if she is not a Muslim she still has to respect their traditions and wear a headscarf.

and what happens to a woman who doesn't wear a headscarf?
a little extreme punishment?

what is Obama doing in Kenya? if there was any doubt of his loyalties don't you think it would be a good idea to maybe pick a country like... Vietnam to visit? maybe Brazil?
oh, it's just a harmless costume, he has no intention or any muslim ties, he's just a nice guy. yeah, I have some swampland to sell you too.

You seem utterly obsessed with telling us about the punishments - that is not what I am making the point about, I am instead saying dressing in Muslim costume once doesn't make you a Muslim.

If you hadn't noticed there has been large scale tribal war in Kenya that has recieved international media attention and condemnation? Its not about him being a nice guy, its about him fulfilling his duty as a front runner for the job as the most powerful job in the world - if I was to go over there and dress up in that stuff and help do some relief work would it make me a Muslim?

depends on what language you speak and spelling. taqqiya is correct. thanks.
taqqiya is a law that allows muslims to trick non-muslims for the sake of Islam.

again, you are mixing up your understanding of individual muslims and the theology of terrorism.
maybe you can do some more searches to help you gain the knowledge.

The languages I speak are English, Spanish, and a little French. I'd never heard the term taqqiya, and when I googled it, it came back as taqiyya. I don't know what language google speaks.

I am not trying to discuss the "theology of terrorism", but an individual non Muslim named Barack Obama. So far, you have posted nothing outside of the tinfoil hat category to show that he is a closet Muslim who is hiding his religion and means to harm the United States.

The languages I speak are English, Spanish, and a little French. I'd never heard the term taqqiya, and when I googled it, it came back as taqiyya. I don't know what language google speaks.

I am not trying to discuss the "theology of terrorism", but an individual non Muslim named Barack Obama. So far, you have posted nothing outside of the tinfoil hat category to show that he is a closet Muslim who is hiding his religion and means to harm the United States.

glad you have faith.
those of us who have lived in the hills and known the Taliban know the dangers that you don't see in a muslim Barack Hussain Obama.

You've lived in the hills of the Taliban?

yep.
was a nice place back in the day. but the muhajadin are the same as they are today. warriors.
but back to the subject.

why would Obama dress up in Kenya and then be outraged by photos of himself appearing in the press? is he ashamed? no one made him put on a turban, he did it all by himself.

glad you have faith.
those of us who have lived in the hills and known the Taliban know the dangers that you don't see in a muslim Barack Hussain Obama.

Sure, you did.:rolleyes: Did you meet the Muslim Barack Hussain Obaba whilst living among the Taliban in the hills of Afganistan and Pakistan? How about the tall bearded one?

This site might shed a little light on the discussion, more certainly than claiming to have lived with the Taliban.

He's outraged because the Clinton campaign released it, and by doing so made it appear as a negative thing and made people like you believe he is secretly a Muslim.

vyo responded after it was reported. how was I suppose to know that?
maybe I should report you too. oh wait, you are a mod... and name calling.
hahahhaha. that's funny.

the point is that usually name calling happens when people fail to understand a concept out of their range. quite often people think Islam is a peaceful place and muslims are all happy non-bombers. that's simply not true. and I will not join a group hug because people can't understand the concepts of violence and what's going on with the threat of terrorism.

And you still claim that isn't bigotry?

That is a prejudiced opinion designed to sow hatred to an entire people based only on their religion -- a right of thought, the last time I checked, that is supposed to be INALIENABLE.

It is absurd to act against people based solely on their thoughts.

It is even more absurd to presume all people are thinking the same thing based solely on their religion.

The most absurd of all -- that you claim absolute right to your thoughts while deny the same in others.

He's outraged because the Clinton campaign released it, and by doing so made it appear as a negative thing and made people like you believe he is secretly a Muslim.

typical. why doesn't he embrace the photo instead?
I don't think the Clinton campaign released it, it was out way before that since it happened in 2006.

he's not secretly a Muslim, he is a Muslim and always will be a Muslim according to the Quran.

Werbung:
And you still claim that isn't bigotry?

That is a prejudiced opinion designed to sow hatred to an entire people based only on their religion -- a right of thought, the last time I checked, that is supposed to be INALIENABLE.

It is absurd to act against people based solely on their thoughts.

It is even more absurd to presume all people are thinking the same thing based solely on their religion.

The most absurd of all -- that you claim absolute right to your thoughts while deny the same in others.
what laws do you find freedom of thought inalienable?
in Islam they don't think the same way you do.
argue with yourself all you want, you still won't understand Islamic theology or thought unless you lived it.

Back