Is the liberal Media blacking out war protesters?

steveox

Im Sure theyre protesting against the Syrian strikes. But why theyre not reporting it on the news? They did it when Bush was in office double standard?

Werbung:
Im Sure theyre protesting against the Syrian strikes. But why theyre not reporting it on the news? They did it when Bush was in office double standard?
Now why the heck would a Marxist propagandist MSM report on the truth of any matter???

Some times I wonder about you steve .... ;)

nobody wants it and everyone is aware of this. its not news.but the truth is the media are not going to utter the discouraging word.

nobody wants it and everyone is aware of this. its not news.but the truth is the media are not going to utter the discouraging word.
Apparently, McCain supporters don't approve either .....

Voters Explode on John McCain at Phoenix Town Hall: ‘We Didn’t Send You to Make War for Us’

A number of Sen. John McCain’s constituents are not happy with the Arizona Republican’s support of President Barack Obama’s plan to take military action against Syria. Voters made that much perfectly clear when they confronted him at a town hall in Phoenix on Thursday.
“We didn’t send you to make war for us. We sent you to stop the war,” one man said to applause, CNN reports.
Another man told McCain Congress is ignoring its duty to represent voters.
“This is what I think of Congress,” he said, holding a bag of marshmallows in his hand. “They are a bunch of marshmallows. That’s what they are. That’s what they’ve become. Why are you not listening to the people and staying out of Syria? It’s not our fight.”

Last edited:
Apparently, McCain supporters don't approve either .....
Voters Explode on John McCain at Phoenix Town Hall: ‘We Didn’t Send You to Make War for Us’

A number of Sen. John McCain’s constituents are not happy with the Arizona Republican’s support of President Barack Obama’s plan to take military action against Syria. Voters made that much perfectly clear when they confronted him at a town hall in Phoenix on Thursday.
“We didn’t send you to make war for us. We sent you to stop the war,” one man said to applause, CNN reports.
Another man told McCain Congress is ignoring its duty to represent voters.
“This is what I think of Congress,” he said, holding a bag of marshmallows in his hand. “They are a bunch of marshmallows. That’s what they are. That’s what they’ve become. Why are you not listening to the people and staying out of Syria? It’s not our fight".

Oh my. You mean McCain's supporters finally woke up?

Werbung:
Back