Is the United States in decline?

Werbung:
Wups! No wonder it took so long to post. It was posting three times. It's probably due to a sticky key on my laptop.

If that's how you define "bipartisanship", then you're right.

It took both parties fighting each other and being more interested in their respective parties than in the good of the nation.

all this began before Harry Reid took the reins.

the real effect of partisanship wont really come to the fore till January when it smacks us with a 2x4 (tax increases). yes bipartisanship is 'I vote for your stupid thing if you vote for my stupid thing. those votes were bought and paid for and the other shoe had to drop.

I dont think anyone in DC has cared about the country since the early 1800's.

all this began before Harry Reid took the reins.

the real effect of partisanship wont really come to the fore till January when it smacks us with a 2x4 (tax increases). yes bipartisanship is 'I vote for your stupid thing if you vote for my stupid thing. those votes were bought and paid for and the other shoe had to drop.

I dont think anyone in DC has cared about the country since the early 1800's.
Compromise of 1850????

I found some horrific numbers for kids raised in fatherless homes but the reports are quite old. It's probably a lot worse now. In minority communities the fatherless rate is about 70% or higher. You seldom hear politicians discussing this. Guess they don't want to be called racists.

• 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (Source: U.S. D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census
  • 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes
  • 85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes (Source: Center for Disease Control)
  • 80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes (Source: Criminal Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26, 1978.)
  • 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes (Source: National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools.)
  • 75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes (Source: Rainbows for all Gods Children.)
  • 70% of juveniles in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes (Source: U.S. Dept. of Justice, Special Report, Sept 1988)
  • 85% of all youths sitting in prisons grew up in a fatherless home (Source: Fulton Co. Georgia jail populations, Texas Dept. of Corrections 1992)
  • http://www.fathermag.com/news/2778-stats.shtml

Those are incredible stats, but known or suspected by most conservatives for a long time. I wonder if liberals know about them.

The destruction of the family has had terrible consequences.

Who in the media or in the political class discusses these terrible consequences? I am unaware of ANYONE on the Left who does. I know that the great Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell do discuss them regularly...and the Left regularly calls them Uncle Toms. Does ANYONE in the political class talk about these issues? Not to my knowledge...if they did, the Left would call them sexists and racists. The Left is the most damaging force in our nation today...and for many decades now...yet few know this.

Werbung:
Back