Is there anyone else out there?

Andy D

It looks like this site has been pretty quiet over the last week or two. I am about to look for a new message board. I thought I would post and see if anyone is still checking in here before I bail.

Werbung:
Hey,

I'm around, but yeah not posting with the crowd as thin as it is. Not sure what happened, everyone disappeared pretty suddenly. Anyway have you checked out Newsvine? Its a pretty cool concept I bet you'd enjoy.

Take care.

That's why I wrote that other post- I was wondering where everybody went.

As far as I can tell: I'm flooded with school work but still have one post up my sleeve. Maybe even as soon as next week I'll reopen some moral philosophy debates. George is occupied with family business. Brandon's job hunting. I don't know about the rest, but I sure hope this site doesn't die. It had some great discussion going and I know it'll yield more if things pick up again.

I have found some pretty lively debate on a few other blogs. I am checking in here every two or three days. For the most part, I have only seen a few tumbleweeds on my screen when I come here.

I've just gotten busy with other things, so I have been working on them, and just haven't gotten back here. But, I'm back, hopefully the party'll start again. :)

I thought this was a post on extraterrestials instead it's about extracurricular. So yeah I'm out there.

I am really sorry guys. The unemployment issue is still being worked on. I will spend some time this week to get some posts and discussions going.

Once again, I am sorry that I have been so absent the last month.

One way to help keep the site going is to get your friends posting too. We could use the debate.

Werbung:
I'm here, I'm here.

I'm in my final year of college, so...I have heaps of work to keep me busy past graduation, yet all of it needs to be done by the end of the month! Just bear with me, and I'll try to be around more often. I miss being here.

Back