Is Trump a real contender

It seems like he has already wrapped up the nomination. Therefore, there is little doubt that he's a true contender. Now the big question is whether or not he can win against Hillary. I think it will be a close race.

Werbung:
It seems like he has already wrapped up the nomination. Therefore, there is little doubt that he's a true contender. Now the big question is whether or not he can win against Hillary. I think it will be a close race.
It should be. Final battle for all the marbles and all
But HRC is a terrible campaigner with no record of accomplishment.
Trump himself understands how to operate in the media world and will eat her alive.
Still it will be somewhat close just because. But consider the last media savvy guy got a landslide.

Being media savvy and knowing how to sat the right things, to the right people, at the right time, is something that Trump as been a master of for a long time now.

People never thought he'd get this far, but now that he has, and he's proved yet again that he's got the media by the balls, that will make him a dangerous opponent for Clinton.

President Donald Trump might not be as far fetched as it sounded just 6 months ago.

Werbung:
Both are very polarizing figures so who knows. People have fled to either side of the aisle on this one already. Not to mention the people that don't understand that they can vote for somebody else that believe they are left with no other choices. People that claim that it would be a wasted vote to vote outside the two parties are part of the problem. If people would vote their conscience instead of constantly picking the lesser of two evils we might get more choice in the long run.

Back