Is Trump The "Leaker"?

Werbung:
Well, it is certain he will divulge confidential information rather then admit he is a liar:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/did-trump-mistakenly-leak-cia-intel/vi-BBycXmw
I assumed we were hacked back when it first came out.. WikiLeaks published thousands of documents recently, and the disclosure is currently under investigation.

Trump said the CIA was hacked and it occurred during the Obama administration. I never gave it any thought..

My research tells me now, it was unclear if CIA systems were hacked or if an insider obtained the information. The CIA has not confirmed that the documents released by WikiLeaks were CIA documents, but experts have said that they appear to be authentic. Wouldn't it be worse if they were leaked..maybe not..

Werbung:
I assumed we were hacked back when it first came out.. WikiLeaks published thousands of documents recently, and the disclosure is currently under investigation.

Trump said the CIA was hacked and it occurred during the Obama administration. I never gave it any thought..

My research tells me now, it was unclear if CIA systems were hacked or if an insider obtained the information. The CIA has not confirmed that the documents released by WikiLeaks were CIA documents, but experts have said that they appear to be authentic. Wouldn't it be worse if they were leaked..maybe not..

Well, I see you chose to ignore the story in favor of defending your god. Topic is Trump spouting off information that is classified in order to deflect from his lying.

Back