Islam: All authority is vested in God!

junglelaw

Islam: Qur'anic perspective: All authority is vested in God

The political structure of the Islamic Ummah (or Umma), unlike other temporal political structures, is totally dependent on one's commitment to belief in God and following the moral code prescribed in the sources of Islam.

All authority is vested in God. No other authority is acceptable or obeyed by Muslims. God is the sole and only lawgiver.

No human being is permitted to prescribe his, or her laws ,to the Islamic community.

This is because humans are only held responsible by God. Belief and disbelief is a personal affair between man and God where freedom and will are exercised fully.

This vertical relationship is outside the control of the Umma. Communal relations on the vertical level are subject to Islamic legislation and representatives of the Islamic Umma can administer the limits of Shar‘ (Islamic Law) whenever the case applies.

If a person commits a crime punishable by Shar‘, the responsibility of this person is towards God, and punishment is administered by the Islamic community represented by the administration of Muslims.

The punishment administered by the representatives of the Umma should be strictly applied according to Islamic limits.

Legislation, if not prescribed in the sources of Islam, must stem from the sources and conform to its prescriptions.

Exegetes are obliged to infer legislations that conform to the spirit and form of Islamic Shari‘a before it is promulgated by the Umma.

The basics of the political aspects of Islam are mainly concerned with the Muslim's interrelations stemming from the Muslim's relation with God.

The notion of rule is non-existent in Islam since man is held responsible only to God.

Obedience to those who are chosen, by Muslims, to administer the affairs of the community is maintained in public affairs as long as administrators adhere strictly Islamic laws and precepts.

Any infringement by the administrators from Islamic precepts renders Muslims free from obedience to these administrators until the administrators apply Islamic shari‘a.

The system of checks and balances is strongly held, applied and controlled by the whole Muslim Umma.

In Islam Man obeys God only. What we see throughout the ages is that man bows down to man instead of God. He obeys man's law and man worships himself, rather than God!!

Werbung:
And this is a good reason why Sharia Law must not be allowed in the USA in any manner or form. Islam is not just a religion. It is religion, culture, law and punishment. That is no the America I want to live in and not the America I want my children or their children to live in.

And this is a good reason why Sharia Law must not be allowed in the USA in any manner or form. Islam is not just a religion. It is religion, culture, law and punishment. That is no the America I want to live in and not the America I want my children or their children to live in.

then kick out the Christians and Jews to.

then kick out the Christians and Jews to.

I understand how that makes sense in the lefty moral equivalent mind, but Christians and Jews are not the ones who live under a tyrannical murderous cult. The Judeo/Christian culture this nation was founded upon and thrived under supports freedom and democracy for ALL people. Islam doesn't.

I understand how that makes sense in the lefty moral equivalent mind, but Christians and Jews are not the ones who live under a tyrannical murderous cult. The Judeo/Christian culture this nation was founded upon and thrived under supports freedom and democracy for ALL people. Islam doesn't.

thank you for showing a lack of understanding of Religion vs culture...
Most of the Mulsim nations...where Ruled by Christian Nations unless only recent in world history...and the Democracy often helped make sure the dictators stayed in power...across the Muslim nation, they are dieing for Democracy right now...you ignore it. you Ignore Christian nations...that had No Democracy or freedom.

thank you for showing a lack of understanding of Religion vs culture...
Most of the Mulsim nations...where Ruled by Christian Nations unless only recent in world history...and the Democracy often helped make sure the dictators stayed in power...across the Muslim nation, they are dieing for Democracy right now...you ignore it. you Ignore Christian nations...that had No Democracy or freedom.

That doesn't really make sense. The Shah of Iran kept Islamic extremism under control, which made the area safer. It wasn't democracy, true, but it kept the murderers and Islamic thugs from doing exactly what they are doing now. Carter is responsible for this mess in Iran and the Middel East. Appeasement to Islamist dictators is far more dangerous than propping up a dictator who is our ally. Again, your moral equivalence doesn't make sense in the real world.

That doesn't really make sense. The Shah of Iran kept Islamic extremism under control, which made the area safer. It wasn't democracy, true, but it kept the murderers and Islamic thugs from doing exactly what they are doing now. Carter is responsible for this mess in Iran and the Middel East. Appeasement to Islamist dictators is far more dangerous than propping up a dictator who is our ally. Again, your moral equivalence doesn't make sense in the real world.

the Shah kept out murderous thugs...buy murdering and torturing his own people..The reason the Shaw was overthrown, was he did not have the support of the people...because he was a poor leader who killed his own people...Carter has about zero to do with why Iran turned...And of course, your pointing to one nation...as if that makes it true for all nations and absolves Christians off all the bad nations it has ruled over...

you can't support the Shah, Mubarak, and people like them...and try to make claims about freedom at the same time...

the Shah kept out murderous thugs...buy murdering and torturing his own people..The reason the Shaw was overthrown, was he did not have the support of the people...because he was a poor leader who killed his own people...Carter has about zero to do with why Iran turned...And of course, your pointing to one nation...as if that makes it true for all nations and absolves Christians off all the bad nations it has ruled over...

you can't support the Shah, Mubarak, and people like them...and try to make claims about freedom at the same time...

Does Iran have freedom ? Does Egypt ? Of course not as it is anathema to islamic culture. Much as you might like it to be so those folks are not like us.

Does Iran have freedom ? Does Egypt ? Of course not as it is anathema to islamic culture. Much as you might like it to be so those folks are not like us.

And that is what bothers you? Taht "those folks are not like us?"

Well, they don't WANT to be like us! They have their own faith, they have their own culture, they have their own way of life.

How arrogant to believe that ONLY the US has the answers to all questions!

This is exactly why we make so many ennemies in the world!

And that is what bothers you? Taht "those folks are not like us?"

Well, they don't WANT to be like us! They have their own faith, they have their own culture, they have their own way of life.

How arrogant to believe that ONLY the US has the answers to all questions!

This is exactly why we make so many ennemies in the world!

POS made the point that Iran and Egypt sought freedoms like our buckeroo. not me, I pointed out, as you suggest, that they do not. To paraphrase Jack Nicholson's line from "A Few Good Men" 'they can't HANDLE the freedom'.

POS made the point that Iran and Egypt sought freedoms like our buckeroo. not me, I pointed out, as you suggest, that they do not. To paraphrase Jack Nicholson's line from "A Few Good Men" 'they can't HANDLE the freedom'.

Iran is still working on it, but is held back by a oppressive leader with guns...
Egypt is working on new Elections to start itself on a path to freedom...News flash Freedom does not come overnight...After the US became free...how long was it till we had true freedom in the US? the 1960's.....But you expect it in weeks?

Was Christian Britain Free when we fought for freedom?
When did France become Free? How about Germany? China is not Muslim and is still not free...Japan took 2 nukes and had to be whipped out before it got a start on freedom...Do you think Spain was Free under Christians ...was the Spanish Inquisition freedom? Latin America is Very Christian...it was also full of Dictatorships....

Indonisia is Free...it is also one of the most largest Muslim nations..so Is Mali, Qatar..Egypt is on the way, Lebanon was there for some time ..Its problems have a lot more to do with outside nations

Baseless aligations based on no understanding of Islam, culture, or the fact that being a christian nation does not mean your free, and being a Islamic one does not mean you are not...And a blind ignorance off Hundreds of years of Islamic nations being held down under the rule of Christian European nations...and then expecting things to change in a short amount of time...

Of course Christians like bachmann...are out attacking the movement for freedom and democracy...

They are looking for their OWN freedom, which includes freedom from the control of the US.

I believe you just "can't handle it" that some countries may not want to be clones of the US Constitution or the US idea of Christianity.

Can you just let people be?

It took us CENTURIES to liberate ourselves from the oppression of Christianity. . .and it seems like now, you want to go back to a Christian based law of the land?

How about leaving ALL religions outside politics, outside laws? How about letting EVERYONE decide what religion they want to practice. . .or no religion at all?

Spirituality is SO FAR off religious beliefs that too many Christians can't even recognize the benefits, the goodness of a rich spiritual life, if it doesn't fall under the Christian dogmas.

FREEDOM also means freedom FROM religion, not just freedom OF religion, and freedom of corporate power grabs, and freedom from fear, even freedom FROM the Media, not just freedom OF the Media!

Iran is still working on it, but is held back by a oppressive leader with guns...

so you are saying that they traded one tyrant for another. that's my point.

Egypt is working on new Elections to start itself on a path to freedom...News flash Freedom does not come overnight...After the US became free...how long was it till we had true freedom in the US? the 1960's.....But you expect it in weeks?

this is the normal process in the dog eat dog world. talk talk and nothing changes. and we had Constitutionally described freedom pretty quickly.

Was Christian Britain Free when we fought for freedom?
When did France become Free? How about Germany? China is not Muslim and is still not free...Japan took 2 nukes and had to be whipped out before it got a start on freedom...Do you think Spain was Free under Christians ...was the Spanish Inquisition freedom? Latin America is Very Christian...it was also full of Dictatorships....

they are not like us either

Indonisia is Free...it is also one of the most largest Muslim nations..so Is Mali, Qatar..Egypt is on the way, Lebanon was there for some time ..Its problems have a lot more to do with outside nations

we'll see how free Indonesia is in 2014 when the nearly all powerful president is out of term limited service. Egypt is on its way to following Lebanon's example. which is the same example that put Mubarak in charge lo these many years ago. Yes, the more things change, the mre they stay the same.

They are looking for their OWN freedom, which includes freedom from the control of the US.

I believe you just "can't handle it" that some countries may not want to be clones of the US Constitution or the US idea of Christianity.

It took us CENTURIES to liberate ourselves from the oppression of Christianity. . .and it seems like now, you want to go back to a Christian based law of the land?

How about leaving ALL religions outside politics, outside laws? How about letting EVERYONE decide what religion they want to practice. . .or no religion at all?

Spirituality is SO FAR off religious beliefs that too many Christians can't even recognize the benefits, the goodness of a rich spiritual life, if it doesn't fall under the Christian dogmas.

FREEDOM also means freedom FROM religion, not just freedom OF religion, and freedom of corporate power grabs, and freedom from fear, even freedom FROM the Media, not just freedom OF the Media!

I think some Right wing Christians live in a bubble where half of Christianity never really happened.

Werbung:

I've been calling for colonization ? they want to make islamic governments as their scripture requires.

please note the first amendment and your apparent lack of understanding of it..

Back