Islam is coming... can you feel it?

Werbung:
Only Christianity can be "Forced down your throat", acceptance and tolerance of Islam makes liberals feel good... multi-cultural, enlightened etc. etc.

I didn't hear them make a peep when Muslim cab drivers demanded, and received, Ritual Foot-Baths in airports - at the taxpayer expense...

At the time I said: "Just try to get Holy Water for Christians at the airport - at taxpayer expense - and watch the resultant outrage."

Same for Jews... What do you think the odds are they could have Mikvah's installed at airports, paid for by tax payers?

Islam is the only religion that ACLU types exempt from the Separation of Church and State... Wouldn't want to offend any Muslims.

the ACLU likes Islam because it is a threat to Western ways and our Country. The left and the ACLU likes anything that is a threat to our country.

I would have spit on the prayer rug and got expelled!

Like I care, sub one Religion for a 2nd I don't believe in...And I should care how? and Last I checked nothing about the Constitution said Christian, so if it happens so be it.

The difference is that, unlike Christianity, if Muslims DO take over, and Sharia Law becomes the "law of the land" you WILL convert to Islam, and abide by their Law, or they will KILL YOU. Their "holy book" demands it.

The difference is that, unlike Christianity, if Muslims DO take over, and Sharia Law becomes the "law of the land" you WILL convert to Islam, and abide by their Law, or they will KILL YOU. Their "holy book" demands it.

no it does not, some extremist contend it does, but in fact it does not state anything like that. And I dont cast judgment on the whole Relgion based on the wack jobs that make the news with it. There are many many good Muslims who live others and have no problem with it.

no it does not, some extremist contend it does, but in fact it does not state anything like that. And I dont cast judgment on the whole Relgion based on the wack jobs that make the news with it. There are many many good Muslims who live others and have no problem with it.

You said nothing in your first post about objections to kids being suspended for not praying to Allah,

do you think it was ok to suspend the kids for not praying to allah? If you fell that was ok i wonder do you draw the line at allah and islam?

the ACLU likes Islam because it is a threat to Western ways and our Country. The left and the ACLU likes anything that is a threat to our country.
The ACLU is a necessary evil that does seem to attract....well...crazy people...for lack of a better term. Not all people, but some. They take blind justice to extremes. However they exist because of the opposite extreme of fascism that threatens to destroy our Constitution.

Defending use of any public money or land/buildings as supplying any fringe benefits to any religious sect ist verboten. Are you sure they clearly defended this?

I remember this one guy I knew who is a liberal ACLU type. He fought for a lot of good causes but one day he approached me to help him support a court battle to help out a child molestor because some of his liberties had been infringed on. I pointed out that the molestor infringed on kids liberties and like felons who lose the right to vote, he lost the right to his own liberties the moment he chose to take them away from others.

This argument fell on deaf ears. So I hear your pain. But our country without the ACLU would be unthinkable. So we just need to watchdog that extreme like we do it's opposite: the Bush administration.

If you want an example of how f-ed up the Obama left think, visit the Write-In Hillary thread here and see how a woman dished out a slew of sexist comments geared towards demeaning other women who support Clinton. The whole point is that extremism is a demon with a thousand heads.

Only Christianity can be "Forced down your throat", acceptance and tolerance of Islam makes liberals feel good... multi-cultural, enlightened etc. etc.

I didn't hear them make a peep when Muslim cab drivers demanded, and received, Ritual Foot-Baths in airports - at the taxpayer expense...

At the time I said: "Just try to get Holy Water for Christians at the airport - at taxpayer expense - and watch the resultant outrage."

Same for Jews... What do you think the odds are they could have Mikvah's installed at airports, paid for by tax payers?

Islam is the only religion that ACLU types exempt from the Separation of Church and State... Wouldn't want to offend any Muslims.

You seem to think that because you radical right wing loonies believe everything your republican radio and TV and website pundits tell you is true, that we all drink that nasty kool aide crap you guys do.

Sorry. We like truth . We don't hang around the trough while the communist Bush group feeds us fear and paranoia. We are too busy trying to figure out how to save this nation from the radical looney right.

The ACLU is a necessary evil that does seem to attract....well...crazy people...for lack of a better term. Not all people, but some. They take blind justice to extremes. However they exist because of the opposite extreme of fascism that threatens to destroy our Constitution.

Defending use of any public money or land/buildings as supplying any fringe benefits to any religious sect ist verboten. Are you sure they clearly defended this?

I remember this one guy I knew who is a liberal ACLU type. He fought for a lot of good causes but one day he approached me to help him support a court battle to help out a child molestor because some of his liberties had been infringed on. I pointed out that the molestor infringed on kids liberties and like felons who lose the right to vote, he lost the right to his own liberties the moment he chose to take them away from others.

This argument fell on deaf ears. So I hear your pain. But our country without the ACLU would be unthinkable. So we just need to watchdog that extreme like we do it's opposite: the Bush administration.

If you want an example of how f-ed up the Obama left think, visit the Write-In Hillary thread here and see how a woman dished out a slew of sexist comments geared towards demeaning other women who support Clinton. The whole point is that extremism is a demon with a thousand heads.

It is nice to see someone from the left side be straight about the ACLU. Usually they defend them no matter what they do. If everyone from the left would call them on the crap, they might quit defending the crap and just do what they were meant to do. Same goes for the far right and the BS that happens there.

You seem to think that because you radical right wing loonies believe everything your republican radio and TV and website pundits tell you is true, that we all drink that nasty kool aide crap you guys do.

Sorry. We like truth . We don't hang around the trough while the communist Bush group feeds us fear and paranoia. We are too busy trying to figure out how to save this nation from the radical looney right.

Your not lead around by the nose with fear and paranoia about Global Warming? How about your paranoid fear of the "looney Right"?

Tell you what, since your so interested in the Truth, stop by my thread about Democrat policy... Haven't seen you in there to defend what your side is doing.

Werbung:
I'm not from the left. I'm in the Middle. Does it scare you that middle-grounders can be flexible? It shouldn't. Flexibility is a form of sanity.

I can at once accuse the ACLU of being ridiculuos and BigOil for being monopolizing anti-american traitors..and be right about both.

That's the beauty of the Middle. Balance and sanity.

Back