ISLAM is EVIL !

Werbung:
Joke if you will

How many of your arrogant children are dying at the hands of my soldiers? you think your zionist crusade will get you what you want? this is the war of all wars the Jihad that we have waited for so long

You dogs will pay i must go now to eat my fallafell

Joke if you will

How many of your arrogant children are dying at the hands of my soldiers? you think your zionist crusade will get you what you want? this is the war of all wars the Jihad that we have waited for so long

You dogs will pay i must go now to eat my fallafell

So do you have running water?

Hardly...

Yeah, the Dominionist and reconstructionist and the like are way out there. Not as much as religioustolerance.org would have you believe. Fallwell isnt either. More of a fundamentalist Baptist. Exerpt from your link demonstrates a major difference between jihad in the ways of allah, and Christian reconstructionist. MARK

They feel that the power of God's word will bring about this conversion. No armed force or insurrection will be needed; in fact, they believe that there will be little opposition to their plan. People will willingly accept it. All that needs to be done is to properly explain it to them.

Im a muslim your all incorrect in your meanderings

Ive said very little and instead have relied upon the words of Muhammad,
Sidi Haji Abdrahaman, Ibn Khaldoon, Al-Mawirdi, Taqiudine al-Nabhani,
and Sayyid Qutb. They are Muslims as well. MARK

Armchair what the ****?? Your a racist ****er, just as I was almost starting to respect some of your points. I've got Muslim friends who hate radical Islam, and they don't blow themselves up OR stone people. All of you are so misinformed and scared of everything you arn't part of eh?

Armchair what the ****?? Your a racist ****er, just as I was almost starting to respect some of your points. I've got Muslim friends who hate radical Islam, and they don't blow themselves up OR stone people. All of you are so misinformed and scared of everything you arn't part of eh?

which of my posts are you referring too?

honestly, i can't believe this thread is allowed to being continued. this is such a racist mark, just like saying all the black people are retard or something. the americans are so arrogent and full of themselves, think they are right at everything.

"Racist"??? Which race would that be? Does anybody here even know what race Fred belongs to?
The Muslim apologist always drag out this charge of racism whenever Islam is criticized. MARK

I don't favour Muslims over anyone else. All races and religions have their faults and piss me off, even my own, but at the same time I can't stand segregation or racism.

I don't favour Muslims over anyone else. All races and religions have their faults and piss me off, even my own, but at the same time I can't stand segregation or racism.

What hypocracy. You claim-
"religion has all the characteristics of a form of insanity", and yet when someone criticizes Islam, they are labeled a racist????? MARK

Werbung:
Back