ISLAM is EVIL !

Yes - because the extremists of Islam take it out of context as much as you do.

Notice - "extremist." Not "moderate." Most Muslims do not participate in the violent activities described in the Qu'ran because they interpret those things in a different way than the extremists do.

Feel free to provide this context that you think will change the apparent meaning. MARK

Werbung:
Or they don't publicly object because there is no need for them to. Jihad, to them, is an inner struggle against evil that would permeate their souls.

LOLOL!!!! What nonsense. 56 references to Jihad in the haddiths. Here are just the first 8. They are fundamentalist because they adhere to the literal word of their doctrine. They dont take things out of context, because the context also supports their worldwide jihad. This crap about "inner struggle" is just made up bull****.(made up bull **** I wish more muslims would adopt) Read all 56 references to jihad, no other interpretation is possible.
MARK

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 25:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause."

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 35:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr).

Volume 1, Book 10, Number 505:
Narrated 'Abdullah:

I asked the Prophet "Which deed is the dearest to Allah?" He replied, "To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times." I asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents" I again asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, 'To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's cause."

Volume 2, Book 15, Number 86:
Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The Prophet said, "No good deeds done on other days are superior to those done on these (first ten days of Dhul Hijja)." Then some companions of the Prophet said, "Not even Jihad?" He replied, "Not even Jihad, except that of a man who does it by putting himself and his property in danger (for Allah's sake) and does not return with any of those things."

Volume 2, Book 24, Number 547:
Narrated Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) ordered (a person) to collect Zakat, and that person returned and told him that Ibn Jamil, Khalid bin Al-Walid, and Abbas bin 'Abdul Muttalib had refused to give Zakat." The Prophet said, "What made Ibn Jamll refuse to give Zakat though he was a poor man, and was made wealthy by Allah and His Apostle ? But you are unfair in asking Zakat from Khalid as he is keeping his armor for Allah's Cause (for Jihad).

Volume 2, Book 26, Number 594:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet was asked, "Which is the best deed?" He said, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle." He was then asked, "Which is the next (in goodness)?" He said, "To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause."

Volume 3, Book 29, Number 84:
Narrated Aisha (mother of the faithful believers):

I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shouldn't we participate in Holy battles and Jihad along with you?" He replied, "The best and the most superior Jihad (for women) is Hajj which is accepted by Allah."
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/searchhadith.html

And they also don't publicly object because they would identify themselves as infidels and become targets of the good muslims.

Palerider, this is utter bollocks. We had a whole post on this, in which I proved you wrong. I gave you a load of websites. What do you want me to do? Go around with a camcorder and video some Muslims on the street denouncing terrorism?

Palerider, this is utter bollocks. We had a whole post on this, in which I proved you wrong. I gave you a load of websites. What do you want me to do? Go around with a camcorder and video some Muslims on the street denouncing terrorism?

You gave me web sites. Web sites run by who knows who. My bet would be that they are put up by apologists like you who for some unknown reason feel the need to do for muslims that which they won't do for themselves. ie. clean up thier image. Web sites don't prove a thing.

And no, it isn't necessary. If it were happening, the news would pick it up. Have you noticed that they haven't?

I went back through all 8 pages of this thread looking for your links. Only one I find is-

http://www.humanismbyjoe.com/Violence_and_God.htm

there you go. Christianity evils, so all Christians are evil

Some shiit about-

the widespread promotion of violent Bible teachings.

All the while denying the "violent... teachings" from the Koran, Haddiths and the writings of Sayyid Qutb that Ive provided as some how out of context. Typical.

MARK

I went back through all 8 pages of this thread looking for your links. Only one I find is-

Some shiit about-

All the while denying the "violent... teachings" from the Koran, Haddiths and the writings of Sayyid Qutb that Ive provided as some how out of context. Typical.

MARK

This isn't the first time we've had this discussion here on the board. Look up a thread called "The problem with Muslims" for more.

And no, it isn't necessary. If it were happening, the news would pick it up. Have you noticed that they haven't?

I can't imagine Fox News doing that in a hurry.

You wont accpet my websites, and 1 million people rallying against radical Islam in Turkey because you've lost. And I don't see you on the news rallying against peadaphilia, guess that makes you a peadaphile again. Your argument has been proved wrong, but I don't know why I bothered because its fundamentally flawed anyway.

You wont accpet my websites, and 1 million people rallying against radical Islam in Turkey because you've lost. And I don't see you on the news rallying against peadaphilia, guess that makes you a peadaphile again. Your argument has been proved wrong, but I don't know why I bothered because its fundamentally flawed anyway.

Once again. In this country pedophilia, supplying materials to pedophiles, or protecting a pedophile will get you locked away for a very long time. Which muslim countrys have made terrorist (jihad) activities illegal?

Does this surprise you? In dealing with arrogance like this you knew what to expect . dont you get it yet? This guy is right about everything. It dosent matter what subject your discussing,he is right and your not. it isnt worth the typing in my opinion

Does this surprise you? In dealing with arrogance like this you knew what to expect . dont you get it yet? This guy is right about everything. It dosent matter what subject your discussing,he is right and your not. it isnt worth the typing in my opinion

It isn't worth typing a wrong opinion anyway is it roker?

Werbung:
Back