Islamic Denial

I agree with the greatest part of what you state. But my agreement stops where you say that "Christians need to uncover Christ, while Muslims need to bury Muhammed."
Muhammed is their Christ. Christ is our Muhammed.
The whole problem with both Islam and Christianity as it is being applied is the fact that BOTH religions (as most all other religions) have been highjacked by MEN, with the silliness, stupidity, and need for power and greed that is so typical in men. Dogmas are manmade, not God made.
The rest is cultural. . .nothing much to do with spirituality and God.

Christ is the Messiah to Christians, Mohammad is a prophet to muslims. really very different. The New Testament, representing Christ's teachings does not call for creation of Christian governments (it is in fact jujst the opposite) while the last scripture that Mohaammads was the courier of (from allah this distinguished him from the other prophets) does. then there is the death to infidels and the rest.

Cashmcall is dead on target.

Werbung:
Christ is the Messiah to Christians, Mohammad is a prophet to muslims. really very different. The New Testament, representing Christ's teachings does not call for creation of Christian governments (it is in fact jujst the opposite) while the last scripture that Mohaammads was the courier of (from allah this distinguished him from the other prophets) does. then there is the death to infidels and the rest.

Cashmcall is dead on target.

Funny you should say that (in bold)! I totally agree with that statement. . . however, what are the evangelical right asking for? What is the Vatican all about? What was the Spanish inquisition about?
It is a good thing that our constitution clearly states that there will NOT be a national religion. . .because even with that statement so clearly stated, there are plenty of republicans who INSIST that Christianity is the foundation of this country, and who would gladly make ALL laws based on their "interpretation" of the Bible!

There has been plenty of occurence in history of "death to the infidels" of the Christian faith! In fact, even Hitler's holocaust drive was driven (whether it was the REAL reason or not. . .it was the stated reason) in great part to eliminate the "non-believers" (tziganes, Jews, gays, etc. . . ) and this is why the highest hierarchy in the Catholic Church went along for so long with the "vision" of the "great Catholic" Hitler!

As I stated in my previous post. I agree with MOST of what Cashmcall stated. I disagree with the last sentence.

Funny you should say that (in bold)! I totally agree with that statement. . . however, what are the evangelical right asking for? What is the Vatican all about? What was the Spanish inquisition about?
It is a good thing that our constitution clearly states that there will NOT be a national religion. . .because even with that statement so clearly stated, there are plenty of republicans who INSIST that Christianity is the foundation of this country, and who would gladly make ALL laws based on their "interpretation" of the Bible!

There has been plenty of occurence in history of "death to the infidels" of the Christian faith! In fact, even Hitler's holocaust drive was driven (whether it was the REAL reason or not. . .it was the stated reason) in great part to eliminate the "non-believers" (tziganes, Jews, gays, etc. . . ) and this is why the highest hierarchy in the Catholic Church went along for so long with the "vision" of the "great Catholic" Hitler!

As I stated in my previous post. I agree with MOST of what Cashmcall stated. I disagree with the last sentence.

the point is, as cashmcall made, its people making a bad name for Christianity while islam itself making a bad name for itself and it's adherents who do nasty things. you are welcome to your own opinion of course but there is no disputing the facts.

.. Islam and Christianity: the problem with Islam is Islam, and the problem with Christianity is Christians. In other words, Christianity would be a really great thing if people actually emulated Christ, but they don t always. But, for all the peace-loving Muslims out there (and I don't deny they are out the) for all of them, Muhammed is not someone to be emulated, but, rather, someone who must be overcome. I f we are ever to come together, Christians need to uncover Christ, while Muslims need to bury Muhammed. IMHO

The problem with your post is you have equated Christianity with Islam. This is a tactic know as MORAL EQUIVALENCE...and commonly used by those on the Left to denigrate Christianity by equating it with Islam, which in my view is most absurd and can't be backed up by the facts.

Could you please review my posts in this thread? After which, could you please post the numerous murders committed by Christians in the name of their religion that are similar to those committed by Muslims in the name of their religion. The Christian murders must be current ie, please do not use another tactic common by leftists by citing the Crusades.

Moral Equivalence Defined: – defining distinct and conflicting moral behaviors in similar terms.

NBC, AP Avoid 'M-word' in Report About 'Honor Killings'

By P.J. Gladnick | January 30, 2012 | 20:58
Change font size: A | A
It is the religion that dare not speak its name...at least on NBC News and at the Associated Press among other politically correct circles. Both media outlets reported on a verdict in an "honor killings" case in Canada while managing to avoid mentioning a certain religion whose name starts with "M." To watch or read both reports, you would think that "honor killings" was some sort of bizarre ritual limited to the family in question or perhaps a few other members of an unidentified "patriarchal culture."
First the AP report on the MSNBC site which does mention a religion but not the one you think:
KINGSTON, Ontario — A jury on Sunday found an Afghan father, his wife and their son guilty of killing three teenage sisters and a co-wife in what the judge described as "cold-blooded, shameful murders" resulting from a "twisted concept of honor."
The jury took 15 hours to find Mohammad Shafia, 58; his wife Tooba Yahya, 42; and their son Hamed, 21, each guilty of four counts of first-degree murder in a case that shocked and riveted Canadians from coast to coast. First-degree murder carries an automatic life sentence with no chance of parole for 25 years.
A religion is finally mentioned in the report but only the one in which is politically correct to do so:
The prosecution said her parents found condoms in Sahar's room as well as photos of her wearing short skirts and hugging her Christian boyfriend, a relationship she had kept secret...
The NBC News broadcast of this case also managed to avoid mentioning the taboo M-word as you can see in this video:
I watched this report last night by the hard left wing news outlet, NBC News. They reported on the honor killing convictions (most Americans know nothing about honor killings, thanks to the liberal media) and of course, the libs at NBC not only failed to report that the murders were committed by radical Muslims, they also had a short clip of some dipsh*t left wing 'expert' who claimed that sexist men were the culprits. Is it any wonder liberals are so uninformed when their media lies to them every day?
Consider this: Had this horrific honor killing occurred in a Muslim nation, the killers likely would have gotten away with it. And libs think America is racist, genocidal, homophobic, intolerant......CRAZY!!!

The problem with your post is you have equated Christianity with Islam. This is a tactic know as MORAL EQUIVALENCE...and commonly used by those on the Left to denigrate Christianity by equating it with Islam, which in my view is most absurd and can't be backed up by the facts.

Could you please review my posts in this thread? After which, could you please post the numerous murders committed by Christians in the name of their religion that are similar to those committed by Muslims in the name of their religion. The Christian murders must be current ie, please do not use another tactic common by leftists by citing the Crusades.

Moral Equivalence Defined: – defining distinct and conflicting moral behaviors in similar terms.
My friend, you need to re-read my post.. your preaching to thr choir..

I watched this report last night by the hard left wing news outlet, NBC News. They reported on the honor killing convictions (most Americans know nothing about honor killings, thanks to the liberal media) and of course, the libs at NBC not only failed to report that the murders were committed by radical Muslims, they also had a short clip of some dipsh*t left wing 'expert' who claimed that sexist men were the culprits. Is it any wonder liberals are so uninformed when their media lies to them every day?
Consider this: Had this horrific honor killing occurred in a Muslim nation, the killers likely would have gotten away with it. And libs think America is racist, genocidal, homophobic, intolerant......CRAZY!!!

NBC does not report the facts. Like MSNBC, they report the news filtered through their agenda.

17 Afghans beheaded by the Taliban because they danced at a party

The area of southern Afghanistan’s Helmand province where the attack occurred has long been a battleground between the Islamist insurgents and U.S. Marines.

KABUL, Afghanistan - Insurgents beheaded 17 civilians in a Taliban-controlled area of southern Afghanistan, apparently because they attended a dance party that flouted the extreme brand of Islam embraced by the militants, officials said Monday.

And some American liberals think there is absolutely no difference between Muslims and Christians.

I wonder how many liberals are walking around today believing Christians would sack a nations embassy and kill the ambassador because someone insulted their Savior.

Apparently there most be a few....because we know some liberals believe Christians are just as dangerous as Muslims.

How can they be so delusional?

Werbung:
Apparently there most be a few....because we know some liberals believe Christians are just as dangerous as Muslims.

How can they be so delusional?

Because on a sick level, the left in this country has more in common with the Islamic radicals. The enemy of my enemy and all that.

Back