Israel kills Ahmed Jabari, Head of Hamas Military Wing

Now watch al Jazzera and CNN run in there with their cameras talking about the "poor" Palestinians suffering under the boot of the occupiers, Israel. That's what those news outlets were doing when we got hit on 9/11.

Like OReilly said,,America is dead..

The Reason America is dead is the Mainstream Media that people believe into their B.S!

Werbung:
Now watch al Jazzera and CNN run in there with their cameras talking about the "poor" Palestinians suffering under the boot of the occupiers, Israel. That's what those news outlets were doing when we got hit on 9/11.

Where was CNN when thousands of rockets were raining down on Israeli civilians?
Homes, schools, hospitals?

Go back to the grave, Mr. Stalin.
Tell Grigori Rasputin and Lenin and Trotsky I said--"Hi".

I think you have "just a tetch" of anti-semitism.

Gaza is a campground for terrorists. Period--drop dead. Again.

Nice try - Stalin's best firend was Lazar Kaganovich

Please proceed to Step 2

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/the-conservative-guide-to-criticism-of-israel.13108/

If you are one of those people who are light on research, I hereby repost this thread for you

"..
The Conservative Guide to criticism of Israel

1) Accuse your opponent of anti-semitism. This works most of the time. Once in a while you will come across some smart-aleck who has found what a semite actually is and will tell you that Palestinians are MORE semitic than jews. In this case, move to 2)

2) Accuse your opponent of being a jew-hater. This is a good bet because a lot of people do not like the jews, including many jews. If the later is the case, you can move to 3).

3) Accuse your opponent of being a self-hating jew. Some jews do not like the activities of Israel or the idea of Israel itself as the creation of Israel without God is technically blasphemy. If the argument goes in this direction, proceed to 4)

4) Accuse your opponent of being a liberal, especially if they are gay or vote for a democratic candidate. Liberals are of course traitors and weak so they will usually cave in at this stage. If they show unexpected resolve, then proceed to 5)

5) Accuse your opponent of being a communist. As everyone knows, communists are never logical and always wrong.

That's it. Good luck with all those liberal, anti-semitic, self-hating jewish communists out there.

Comrade Lazar Kaganovich of the Soviet Politburo

Nice try - Stalin's best firend was Lazar Kaganovich

Please proceed to Step 2

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/the-conservative-guide-to-criticism-of-israel.13108/

If you are one of those people who are light on research, I hereby repost this thread for you

"..
The Conservative Guide to criticism of Israel

1) Accuse your opponent of anti-semitism. This works most of the time. Once in a while you will come across some smart-aleck who has found what a semite actually is and will tell you that Palestinians are MORE semitic than jews. In this case, move to 2)

2) Accuse your opponent of being a jew-hater. This is a good bet because a lot of people do not like the jews, including many jews. If the later is the case, you can move to 3).

3) Accuse your opponent of being a self-hating jew. Some jews do not like the activities of Israel or the idea of Israel itself as the creation of Israel without God is technically blasphemy. If the argument goes in this direction, proceed to 4)

4) Accuse your opponent of being a liberal, especially if they are gay or vote for a democratic candidate. Liberals are of course traitors and weak so they will usually cave in at this stage. If they show unexpected resolve, then proceed to 5)

5) Accuse your opponent of being a communist. As everyone knows, communists are never logical and always wrong.

That's it. Good luck with all those liberal, anti-semitic, self-hating jewish communists out there.

Comrade Lazar Kaganovich of the Soviet Politburo

Much obliged, Comrade Dzhugashvili

Anyone notice that the Berlin Wall was always front and centre in the mass media, but the Apartheid Wall in Palestine is mysteriously never mentioned.

Comrade Stalin

I protest!

Reason? No personal attack here.
He describes himself as Stalin--a man who happens to be dead. Already.
He makes anti-semitic remarks--not really a surprise from Stalin--given all the givens.
Gaza IS a campground for terrorists.

What's the el problemo?

How did I shoot the qwerty "finger"?

Where was CNN when thousands of rockets were raining down on Israeli civilians?
Homes, schools, hospitals?

I guess right here:

(CNN) -- Rockets from Gaza came down in Israel overnight, according to the Israeli military. This comes on the heels of a cease-fire announcement Hamas made toward the Jewish state late Wednesday local time.

I protest!

Reason? No personal attack here.
He describes himself as Stalin--a man who happens to be dead. Already.
He makes anti-semitic remarks--not really a surprise from Stalin--given all the givens.
Gaza IS a campground for terrorists.

What's the el problemo?

How did I shoot the qwerty "finger"?

I dont think theres a Personal Attack Nether

Anyone notice that the Berlin Wall was always front and centre in the mass media, but the Apartheid Wall in Palestine is mysteriously never mentioned.

Comrade Stalin

The Berlin wall was to keep the people in - the fence around Israel is to keep the suicide bombers out.
But you knew that.

PcI and Cruella, Iran did give the Palestine better rockets that can reach Tel Avid but they are still puny compare to the Israeli rocket. Only three people have been killed in Israel but hundreds in Palestine. The conflict started when Israel killed the Palestine military leader. Pride is important in the Middle East and Palestine had to retaliate. They can not win. So what is Israel aim, to slow down or stop the rockets or to destroy the Arab control of Gaza. They will achieve the former but not the latter. Most of the world wants two states.

It is not a personal attack, just an ignorant ham-fisted one.

You do not know enough about me to make comments like that.

You do not even know if I am Jewish or not.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Do better.

Do much better.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:

Tel Aviv is now protected by the Iron Dome defence system which intercepted more than 250 missiles so far and it's amazing to see that this kind of system actually works in a combat situation, which was in the realm of science fiction a decade ago.

Back