Israel kills Ahmed Jabari, Head of Hamas Military Wing

The conflict started when Israel killed the Palestine military leader. Pride is important in the Middle East and Palestine had to retaliate.

You sure like to pick and chose your news. Palestine has been bombarding Israel with rockets for months/years now, and I suspect more people killed in Israel too. If Palestine would want peace there could be, it's the Palestinians who don't want peace with the Jews.

Werbung:
PcI and Cruella, Iran did give the Palestine better rockets that can reach Tel Avid but they are still puny compare to the Israeli rocket. Only three people have been killed in Israel but hundreds in Palestine. The conflict started when Israel killed the Palestine military leader. Pride is important in the Middle East and Palestine had to retaliate. They can not win. So what is Israel aim, to slow down or stop the rockets or to destroy the Arab control of Gaza. They will achieve the former but not the latter. Most of the world wants two states.

Correct on the rockets. They still aren't even close to what Israel has, which is why it is not the people of Gaza who want a fight with Israel that they could not possibly win. They are just pawns in a much broader struggle.

Correct on the rockets. They still aren't even close to what Israel has, which is why it is not the people of Gaza who want a fight with Israel that they could not possibly win. They are just pawns in a much broader struggle.

I agree with that, but then why do the average people teach their children to hate? It's in their televised children's programming. They even glorify suicide bombers in the kids programs and I'm sure they teach it all day long in their schools.

I agree with that, but then why do the average people teach their children to hate? It's in their televised children's programming. They even glorify suicide bombers in the kids programs and I'm sure they teach it all day long in their schools.

I dont think the average people determine tv programming. P is right that they are pawns.

I agree with that too. Proof is the son of the Hamas leader. He lives here now and converted to Christianity.

the average Mohammad is a lot like the average Joe or Ling Chow or Pedro, they want to raise their families and live their lives without all the BS. nobody digs the BS but the governments.

I protest!

Reason? No personal attack here.
He describes himself as Stalin--a man who happens to be dead. Already.
He makes anti-semitic remarks--not really a surprise from Stalin--given all the givens.
Gaza IS a campground for terrorists.

What's the el problemo?

How did I shoot the qwerty "finger"?

Then it is a good thing I do not hand out whatever warning is issued/ The mods will or will not do it.

I thought it was a personal attack because I did not think you were talking to the original stalin when you told this stalin to drop dead.

the average Mohammad is a lot like the average Joe or Ling Chow or Pedro, they want to raise their families and live their lives without all the BS. nobody digs the BS but the governments.
That is pretty much true of people all over the world.

Then it is a good thing I do not hand out whatever warning is issued/ The mods will or will not do it.

I thought it was a personal attack because I did not think you were talking to the original stalin when you told this stalin to drop dead.

Wrong.
Why would I care so much on a goddamn forum?
I thought I made the connection with the term "already" meaning "already dead".
And the phrase--"go back to the grave Mr. Stalin".
Guys--be a little faster on the uptake.

A humor-less forum--is a dull forum.

yes. I sort of ran out of common names from here there and everywhere.

And why limited government is the key to all human happiness.
Let them handle the printing of money and maintaining the sewer system--police, fire and national defense.
Everything else gets contracted out.

And why limited government is the key to all human happiness.
Let them handle the printing of money and maintaining the sewer system--police, fire and national defense.
Everything else gets contracted out.

two problems here. first they will tend to not maintain the sewer system and what they do they do at high cost so they leave the heavy lifting to to private contractors whe it fails and that means influence peddling among those business concerns. second the manufacture is subject to the same influence peddling yet you cannot allow those companies free trade lest they sell the latet and greatest to a nyone at all.

cant do so much on the national defense angle but instead of contracting out the mundane why not have nothing at all to do with it ? streets, highways, rail were not always managed by the government. it took that control as a means to establish influence peddling and crony capitalism.

never happen of course just pointing out cause and effect.

two problems here. first they will tend to not maintain the sewer system and what they do they do at high cost so they leave the heavy lifting to to private contractors whe it fails and that means influence peddling among those business concerns. second the manufacture is subject to the same influence peddling yet you cannot allow those companies free trade lest they sell the latet and greatest to a nyone at all.

cant do so much on the national defense angle but instead of contracting out the mundane why not have nothing at all to do with it ? streets, highways, rail were not always managed by the government. it took that control as a means to establish influence peddling and crony capitalism.

never happen of course just pointing out cause and effect.

Then--is all lost?

Werbung:
just pointing out that a perfect world is not possible. the framers found a pretty good mix to minimize the downsides. stick with the plan I say. noone has come up with a better one.

People often forget--they were the product of failed monarchies and all sorts of European forms of governing.
They also--brilliantly--and for the first time, added in a keen understanding of human nature and motivation.
And cobbled it together with abilities to change or undergo metamorphosis if necessary.
It has been the light of the civilized world--for centuries.
An attempt at continued improvement in the common goal of improving freedom and individual rights.
Not a platform--as is now being attempted, and in some cases, promoted--for a return to autocratic rule and dictatorship.
That--is where eternal vigilance is needed.
Cult of personality--can swoon the least capable and the least informed.

Back