1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Israel truth - watch and listen to the truth

Discussion in 'World Politics' started by idan878, Jan 28, 2009.

1. idan878

idan878 New Member

2. Bunz

Bunz Well-Known Member

Firstly, I hope this isnt just spam and that the OP creator is here for discussion and not just to post youtube vids. But either way, at this rate, I would generally agree with the video posted.
    While in my opinion, neither side is innocent, the Israelis have certainly taken the high road in the face of random rocket attacks.
    I was also slightly amused about the part where the Palestinians chanted death to America because it said so in the Koran.
    While I dont claim at all to be a Koran scholar, much less someone with even a working knowledge of the text, I do know that it was more or less finalized in the late 7th century. About 700 years before America was even "discovered". I am not sure how the Koran can say much of anything about America, but I invite anyone with more knowledge to correct me. Until then I will stand behind my statements.

3. idan878

idan878 New Member

dont worry im here

america ofcouse isn't mentioned in the quaran but the "infidels" those who are christians and jews do.