Israel truth - watch and listen to the truth

Werbung:
Firstly, I hope this isnt just spam and that the OP creator is here for discussion and not just to post youtube vids. But either way, at this rate, I would generally agree with the video posted.
While in my opinion, neither side is innocent, the Israelis have certainly taken the high road in the face of random rocket attacks.
I was also slightly amused about the part where the Palestinians chanted death to America because it said so in the Koran.
While I dont claim at all to be a Koran scholar, much less someone with even a working knowledge of the text, I do know that it was more or less finalized in the late 7th century. About 700 years before America was even "discovered". I am not sure how the Koran can say much of anything about America, but I invite anyone with more knowledge to correct me. Until then I will stand behind my statements.

Werbung:
dont worry im here

Firstly, I hope this isnt just spam and that the OP creator is here for discussion and not just to post youtube vids. But either way, at this rate, I would generally agree with the video posted.
While in my opinion, neither side is innocent, the Israelis have certainly taken the high road in the face of random rocket attacks.
I was also slightly amused about the part where the Palestinians chanted death to America because it said so in the Koran.
While I dont claim at all to be a Koran scholar, much less someone with even a working knowledge of the text, I do know that it was more or less finalized in the late 7th century. About 700 years before America was even "discovered". I am not sure how the Koran can say much of anything about America, but I invite anyone with more knowledge to correct me. Until then I will stand behind my statements.
america ofcouse isn't mentioned in the quaran but the "infidels" those who are christians and jews do.

Back