It can no longer be avoided, whos ur favorite football team ?

Werbung:
I like Houston. I need Andre Johnson to get more than 19 points for my FF team.

Can someone tell me who was the starting QB for the Jets last night? I only saw parts of the game, but it seemed line Sanchez and Tebow were alternating?????

NFL should change some rules next year.
35 Second play clock. Play clock cannot be started until ball and yard marker is set
3 TV time outs per quarter this would speed up the game instead of every possesion changes a TV commerical break. 3min commerical break per time out 90 second commerical break when coaches call time out.
OT rules
Ball placed on 35 yard line on other teams terroritory. No clock and you have 4 down plays. If you score a TD or FG the other team must score TD or FG to start process over again. If 1st team scores and the 2nd team dont score game is over 1st team wins just like in the NCAA OT rules. And no TV Time outs

NFL should change some rules next year.
35 Second play clock. Play clock cannot be started until ball and yard marker is set
3 TV time outs per quarter this would speed up the game instead of every possesion changes a TV commerical break. 3min commerical break per time out 90 second commerical break when coaches call time out.
OT rules
Ball placed on 35 yard line on other teams terroritory. No clock and you have 4 down plays. If you score a TD or FG the other team must score TD or FG to start process over again. If 1st team scores and the 2nd team dont score game is over 1st team wins just like in the NCAA OT rules. And no TV Time outs

ummm first how do you plan to pay for this since the ads are where they make money to pay the players..
they aleady have the NCAA overtime rules where both sides get a chance to win...and why get rid of the kickoff...one of the most exciting plays in the game?
do you realy think its that extra 5 sec on the play clock going from 40 to 35 that would make the game so much faster? They have enough issues getting set as it is sometimes.
3 tv time outs...and the rest of the time we can watch them stand around!

Werbung:
No,,, 3 TV timeouts. After punts change of possesion you get back in huddle call play and play resumes.

35 seconds. It doesnt start until you place the ball and yard marker is set. Under current rules after play is over the play clock starts right away that causes players to miss track of clock gets a delay of game penalty. You realize there are more delay of game penalties called then back during 70s and 80s.

The NCAA rule is no punts or kickoffs. This put pressure on both offense and defense in OT. Plus fans want to see more plays in the red zone in OT.

Back