It is clear that no one wants to discuss the "issues"

Werbung:
BigRob looking at your avatar I'm guessing you're a vet like me.

This is an abnormal election because it looks like we are about to elect someone we know nothing about and has all this stuff in his background. I'm sorry as a vet and a patriot, Nobama if elected will never be my president and millions of people like me will be counting the days of his failed presidency.
This is....what....an example of military-intelligence? :rolleyes:

What're your concerns....that an Obama Admin would commit our troops against some country that's never attacked us?? :rolleyes:

I am sure that most people who vote for Obama have a very good idea of what he stands for.

It seems you have very little faith in the ability of US citizens to think, act and vote responsibly.
What.....you haven't (yet) heard about 2004?

EVERYTHING has political-implications!!!!

If you're not mature-enough (i.e. have inadequate points-of-reference), to recognize that, you're the last person who should be moderating much of anything.

I agree that most everything has political implications. But that hardly means that there are not real "issues" on the table that are being ignored.

In your quest to discuss issues perhaps you would to explain how your following post discusses much of anything:

"How COMICAL!!!!

The Republicans are all-the-time tryin' to come-off as badd-boyz...street-fighters...and, then....they run-into a REAL con-artist!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Certainly quite the academic discussion you created there.

Mr. Carpenter, please back up these ridiculous claims with some proof.

Are you SERIOUS???? He all but directly quotes Karl Marx "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need"/ "spread the wealth" for instance.

What is the first thing despotic dictators throughout history done? Taken the means of the people to defend themselves against their own government! Has Obama, or has he not continually expressed his contempt for the Second Amendment, and even joined attempts while in the Illinois Senate to disarm the people of the State of Illinois, as well as clearly stated that he would outlaw weapons throughout the US if he had only had the votes to do so???

Rediculous? The only thing "rediculous" is the fact that the SHEEPLE aren't bright enough, or simply don't care, that their candidate of choice is a Marxist Communist!

You want to talk about the issues then start with this breaking news item.

2001 audio of Nobama saying we HAVE to redistribute the wealth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck

It ticks me off that McCain can't get his message out there. He has allowed Nobama to incorrectly define his economic, tax and health care plans and his campaign. I think all of McCain's plans are better than Nobama's and more in line with the majority. Unfortunately it may be a dollar short and a day late for the republicans. Nobama has bought and stole this election and we let him do it. We're all going to wake up with a Nobama hangover after the election.

Werbung:
You want to talk about the issues then start with this breaking news item.

2001 audio of Nobama saying we HAVE to redistribute the wealth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck

It ticks me off that McCain can't get his message out there. He has allowed Nobama to incorrectly define his economic, tax and health care plans and his campaign. I think all of McCain's plans are better than Nobama's and more in line with the majority. Unfortunately it may be a dollar short and a day late for the republicans. Nobama has bought and stole this election and we let him do it. We're all going to wake up with a Nobama hangover after the election.

It will fall on deaf ears sorry to say

Back