It just keeps getting better...

HankHill

WASHINGTON - Fighting to salvage his Cabinet nomination, Tom Daschle apologized Monday for failing to pay more than $120,000 in taxes and appealed to former Senate colleagues to approve him all the same. President Barack Obama said he was "absolutely" sticking with his nominee for health secretary, and a key senator added an important endorsement.

The White House both underscored the magnitude of the problem and tried to downplay it in the space of seven words. "Nobody's perfect," said press secretary Robert Gibbs. "It was a serious mistake. ..."

Obama 'absolutely' stands by Daschle at HHS

Hmmm, who was it that said "Paying taxes is every Americans patriotic duty"....

Oh ya, our Vice President!​

Werbung:
I think every American who is against the stim package should refuse to pay their taxes and when they get asked about it demand they get the same treatment as the unamericans obama has appointed.

and yes PFOS UNAMERICAN!!!! by bidens words if you dont pay your taxes you are UNAMERICAN!!!!

.....and, better....and, BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Republican Governors Break With Colleagues In Congress; Back Obama On Stimulus.

"The 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, planned to meet in Washington this weekend with Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky and other senators to press for her state's share of the package."

:rolleyes:

How quickly she's forgotten "NO Thanks!"

....and, better....and, BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

It appears AG Holder got the same response, arriving, as Lil' Dumbya got, LEAVING!!

"Arriving at the Justice Department to a thunderous
round of applause
, former federal prosecutor and Deputy Attorney General Eric
Holder was sworn in Tuesday as America’s top law enforcement officer."​

Remember, it's the libs/dems that keep on saying it is the duty of Americans to pay more taxes. They want all the govt programs , but , they don' want to pay for it. Of course the dems want to raise taxes, .. it won't affect them, they don't pay theirs.

Of course the dems want to raise taxes, ..
Yeah, 'cause.....IT WORK$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The barbarians of antiquity at least had to work to earn their living. They rode horses in the snow, rain and mud, and used swords, spears, and arrows to destroy families and communities.

Today’s barbarians have it much better. They destroy families and communities by pitting workers against each other, and they can do it by using their telephones—and they don’t even have to leave their comfortable air-conditioned offices."​

If it works, which can be debated until the end of eternity, it doesn't change the fact of the amount of dems, currently in the limelight that have side stepped their responsibilities.

do as I say not as I do - Liberal mentality

If it works, which can be debated until the end of eternity, it doesn't change the fact of the amount of dems, currently in the limelight that have side stepped their responsibilities.

do as I say not as I do - Liberal mentality

Its bad in the tax area but its even worse in the global warming area

retarded liberals trying to get us to consume less but they have multi houses and limo's to take them where ever they go.

AlGore is the king of idiots here but there are so many idiots who are right behind him.

king messiah obama is second running with his baking white house while he tells us we should watch our temp in our own homes.

Came across a webpage the other day that made a detailed analysis of the voting records. Seems that in actuality the Democrat party is the party of wealth and the Republican party is the poorer party. I don't want to spend a lot of time going through my browser history looking for it. I honestly don't know why some people think that all the very rich are Republicans when so many of them are Democrats, including many of the richest of them. Of course, with friends like Bernie Madoff, that might change...

Came across a webpage the other day that made a detailed analysis of the voting records. Seems that in actuality the Democrat party is the party of wealth and the Republican party is the poorer party. I don't want to spend a lot of time going through my browser history looking for it.
....'Cause it doesn't exist.

Gimme a break here, Obamnation...I only have one house.

You might not. Maybe most of liberal followers don't have all that stuff. But nearly all the liberal leadership has tons of cash, tons of property, tons of cars and so on, while at the same time preaching to us about not having any of it.

Liberals talk about helping the poor for example, while Obama whose income was in the top 1%, gave less than 1% to charity... interesting? No, it's normal. Their all hypocrites. While Al Gore ran around talking about reducing electricity usage, his own manson was using somewhere around 10X as much as an upper class home. And the list of hypocrites on the left go on endlessly.

Werbung:
Gimme a break here, Obamnation...I only have one house.

Im not talking about you, though it would not matter to me if you preached it also.

I am talking about people like all the hollywierd liberals who own a number of house and ride around in limo's but tell us we have to be green.

and even more so, all the government morons like pelosi and AlGore and obama who are as far from green as one can get but do everything in thier power to pass laws on me

Back