It seems that the "advantage" of Republicans in the 2012 elections is greatly overstated!

Openmind

Scott Rasmussen: Obama very likely to be reelected if trends continue

“The trends are moving in President Obama’s direction,” Rasmussen said during an appearance on Fox Business. “Consumer confidence this morning is at the highest level in more than a year, and by the way it is getting near the highest level of the past four years. A plurality of investors now think the economy is getting better.”

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday that the unemployment rate had fallen to 8.3 percent, the fifth straight monthly decline since August. In addition, the private sector added 257,000 jobs in January.

Following the report, Rasmussen found that 37 percent of Americans strongly approved of Obama while 27 percent strongly disapproved.

“The absolute numbers tell one part of the story, but the trends tell another,” Rasmussen explained. “If we continue to get good economic news, the president is very likely to be reelected.”

MORE:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/06/scott-rasmussen-obama-very-likely-to-be-reelected-if-trends-continue

As I said before. . .don't be so sure! No matter how much hatred is spewed at Obama in this forum. . .the reality is quite different.
There is NO TELLING how this story will end. . .but right now, even Rasmussen is getting a reality check! :D

Werbung:
I find it humorous that a left winger is using Rasmussen to 'prove' a point, when I have seen so many of them call Rasmussen 'right wing'....

I find it humorous that a left winger is using Rasmussen to 'prove' a point, when I have seen so many of them call Rasmussen 'right wing'....

Think, dear!

I am purposely using a right wing poll because if I use a neutral poll or a Left wing poll, it is totally ignored or rejecte without due consideration as "lies!"

But don't worry for me, I keep track of every posts, as I do of every media. I like to look at a spectrum of opinions (biased also), to get the full picture of people's gullability!

I know, it is a concept that is practicly inconceivable to Fox New and Limbaugh's sheep, but I do recommend it!

excuses mean nothing

Excuses? What excuses?

I have no reason o search for excuses. . .

If you don't like a Left to the center using a Right wing poll, that's your issue, not mine!

But I am sure we could both find polls from all sides that basically shows the same trend!

That trend may not last, but it sure is very clear in this point of time!

That so many citizens constantly delude themselves is not only amazing, but part of the reason why no real progress in stopping both sides from continuing the damage they have been doing to this country, is being made.

That so many citizens constantly delude themselves is not only amazing, but part of the reason why no real progress in stopping both sides from continuing the damage they have been doing to this country, is being made.

I totally agree with you on citizens deluding themselves!

they did that in 2008 also. . . Even in September 2008, some citizen candidate was being heard saying that "our economy was strong! As it was within an inch of the worse recession since the great depression!

and the delusion among a whole group of Right wingers was so strong that they still thought that "citizen candidate" and his "soccer mom" side kick would win the presidential election 2 monts later!

it is impossible for you to do anything but fit that stereotype you so quickly proved you are part of, isn't it?

No, no projecting here.

Does this site have an ignore feature? It seems I've found my first person that might need to be on it due to lack of content in any of their posts.

Werbung:
No, no projecting here.

Does this site have an ignore feature? It seems I've found my first person that might need to be on it due to lack of content in any of their posts.

Yes, there is an ignore feature! I am actually using it.
I believe if you go to your profile, there will be a line (one of the last one in the right column that states "people you ignore") that will take you to that very simple to use feature.

Good luck! :)

Back