It's A White-Trash Roundup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Shaman

I hope the Secret Service has budgeted for 55-gallon drums of Lysol and cases of scrub-brushes.

People (this ignorant) probably don't spend a whole-lotta-time near (indoor) running-water or any o' that, there electrisical-stuff!

arrested%20development_74cbe.jpg

But....they can still DREAM!!!!!!

Werbung:
I hope the Secret Service has budgeted for 55-gallon drums of Lysol and cases of scrub-brushes.

People (this ignorant) probably don't spend a whole-lotta-time near (indoor) running-water or any o' that, there electrisical-stuff!

This thread is disgusting, insulting, rude from title to the end, and you consider yourself someone who honors diversity?

This is one of the many reasons why I no longer consider myself a democrat.

This is one of the many reasons why I no longer consider myself a democrat
Actually Shaman isn't representative of democrats. He's representative of blacks who think they are owed something. The rest suffer because of his kind.

Actually Shaman isn't representative of democrats. He's representative of blacks who think they are owed something. The rest suffer because of his kind.

Oh, I did not know he was black. It should not matter what color he is. I assumed white though. Others here that I assume are white use words like white trash too, but I never thought they were any other color than white.

White trash is a way to put down a poor or uneducated republican at least thats what I assume when reading how the word is used here in this forum.

I have never seen a republican use the terms white trash, uncle tom, house (N) word.. those are things on the left around here use.

This thread is disgusting, insulting, rude from title to the end, and you consider yourself someone who honors diversity?

Both of you should be a heck of a lot more offended by the threat to President Obama and his family...however neither one of you seem particularly concerned about that, why am I not surprised?

Both of you should be a heck of a lot more offended by the threat to President Obama and his family...however neither one of you seem particularly concerned about that, why am I not surprised?

Because I didn't do it? Because he has Secret Service that I pay for? Because I'm not responsible for every wacko out there? Because I have faith in the system that will protect the President from such things?

Hmmmmmmmmm.....arresting (obviously) unbalanced-people is disgusting, insulting and rude, huh?

Soooooooooooo....what....Accepting Responsibility For Your Own Actions has all-of-a-sudden been suspended....or, shortly after Lil' Dumbya was ejected from The Whitehouse??

:confused:

Yeah....I'm sure you were a Dem.......

:rolleyes:

That's what Porky Limbaugh told you, huh?

:rolleyes:

You never said anyone targeted his kids. I would worry if I thought anyone made a threat to his children, the are just kids and should be left alone.

obama can take care of his self, he has the best car that cant even be blown up, he has the best secret service he has the very best country watching his back... he does not need me to worry for him.

And I probably worry for him about as much if not more as you worried for President George W. Bush. Is that not fair?

You never said anyone targeted his kids. I would worry if I thought anyone made a threat to his children, the are just kids and should be left alone.

obama can take care of his self, he has the best car that cant even be blown up, he has the best secret service he has the very best country watching his back... he does not need me to worry for him.

And I probably worry for him about as much if not more as you worried for President George W. Bush. Is that not fair?

The sign, besides saying "Death to Obama" also said "Death to Michelle and her two stupid kids."

The sign, besides saying "Death to Obama" also said "Death to Michelle and her two stupid kids."

A picture here in this thread? I see one picture only two signs are readable and neither have death threats to anyone.

One is funny, from what I can tell it says stop you are scaring Orwell :)

If anyone carried a sign like that they should be in trouble. Arrested fined what ever it takes to stop, but I have never seen a sign like that.

Werbung:
Watch out Pandora, next thing you know Shaman is going to call you "skippy" aghhhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back