It's A White-Trash Roundup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out Pandora, next thing you know Shaman is going to call you "skippy" aghhhhh.

When I read that I think of the peanut butter and those really old ads with that one girl who was a mickey mouse girl selling her skippy peanut butter on the beach :)

Better skippy than some of the very foul names others here can call us.

Werbung:
I hope the Secret Service has budgeted for 55-gallon drums of Lysol and cases of scrub-brushes.​

People (this ignorant) probably don't spend a whole-lotta-time near (indoor) running-water or any o' that, there electrisical-stuff!

arrested%20development_74cbe.jpg

But....they can still DREAM!!!!!!

To bad that some one didn't have a 'counter sign' that stated: "WHEN DID IT LEAVE US"...Frankly I'm thinking that that poor young mans family tree is lacking some genealogy limbs...if you get my meaning ;)

Them nut jobs and the wood work...they be beasty little vermits now ain't they?

"There are different ways to put your opinion up, but that's just the words I choose,” Lanzo answered.

Despite the sign, Lanzo said he's not a racist.http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/21245741/detail.html"

21245653_640X360.jpg

....Leastwise, he ain't no racist ALL-the-tahhhm.....

patricklanzo100909.jpg

"He proudly displays the bar's menuhttp://rawstory.com/2009/10/anti-obama-sign-in-georgia-uses-n-word/, emblazoned on the front with a drawing of a Klansman in a hammock. The hammock is formed by two lynched black men whose feet are roped together."

Aw, jeez.....a Charlie Brown jihad, huh???

:rolleyes:

4wiseman_t160.jpeg

"Ok, so, this is total crap, we sit the kids down to watch 'The Charlie Brown Christmas Special' and our muslim president is there, what a load.....try to convince me that wasn't done on purpose. Ask the man if he believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he will give you a 10 minute disertation (sic) about it....when the answer should simply be 'yes'...."

pandra did you click the link? that is where you see the thread...I was also confused as i thought the whole thread was about wanting A tv show back. That's where you see the redneck hick with his Death to Obama sign...hope they lock him away for a nice time.

Man you lefties really SUCK at this.

Here is real white trash...how many lefties here would love to have done what she did (male or female)??? Or could it be, she is a traitorous ***** for saving the semen stained blue dress that got the greatest president since BO impeached...and not just swallowing the evidence.

Last I heard Bubba was in negotiations with Monica to buy that dress for display at the Clinton Liar Library. Bid is now $10MM!

monica_lewinsky.jpg

Werbung:
Im just gonna close this one. Not going anywhere but a race to the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back