It's not an Economy but an Obama Wreck!

asur

It's funny how the liberal news media is convincing people
the economy is improving and therefore the US is headed in the right direction. Do these people think straight?

Under Obama it is headed to straight to hell.

They brag about the fact that home prices only dropped 18% in March versus
19% in February. Are we supposed to drain the blood from out frontal lobes and clap our hands?

Come on, houses always sell best in the spring anyhow.

For those of you that voted for Obama don't get giddy and expect the house sales to pick up in the fall or winter. It doesn't work that way, no matter
how many illegal immigrant homes the Fed pays for.

Werbung:
It's funny how the liberal news media is convincing people
the economy is improving and therefore the US is headed in the right direction. Do these people think straight?

Under Obama it is headed to straight to hell.

They brag about the fact that home prices only dropped 18% in March versus
19% in February. Are we supposed to drain the blood from out frontal lobes and clap our hands?

Come on, houses always sell best in the spring anyhow.

For those of you that voted for Obama don't get giddy and expect the house sales to pick up in the fall or winter. It doesn't work that way, no matter
how many illegal immigrant homes the Fed pays for.

So you find the positive things that are happening to be a 'downer'...hmmm.

What exactly would make you happy...total financial destruction, having the entire USA fail as horribly as we did in the dirty 30's. Since I don't know you or why you seem to 'NEED' to be the TOWN CRIER of 'doom & gloom'. You didn't vote for Barack Obama??? So that allows you to cheer our countries continual struggle to improve our situation? Please, to enlighten me as to your obvious unhappiness about our moving ahead towards solutions and changes?

1% drop in housing after all that money put into things is not looking up to me. I am far worse off the last 3 months than I have been in years and things in general have been worse for me the last two years.

Spending trillions of dollars to buy up bad real estate is not the answer for the US future.
It's bad business and quite immoral to boot.

The reason the US economy is failing now is because of Obama.

He was perceived as bad for business and some smart cookies took their money out of the stock market before Obama was nominated. Unfortunately not all were smart or could
do this. The money is gone now from stocks as well as homes.

The perception was correct as nothing he has done in 100 days has improved anything.
They brag about a Dow 8000 in the liberal press and how the market has stabilized.
Are we supposed to cheer?

Do you remember back in May 2008 when the Dow was around 13000 and liberals
were complaining about how bad Bush was for the economy?

You should remember the good old days, they aren't coming back.
We all pay the price in the US, its called "CHANGE"

Spending trillions of dollars to buy up bad real estate is not the answer for the US future.

He was perceived as bad for business and some smart cookies took their money out of the stock market before Obama was nominated. Unfortunately not all were smart or could
do this. The money is gone now from stocks as well as homes.

The perception was correct as nothing he has done in 100 days has improved anything.
They brag about a Dow 8000 in the liberal press and how the market has stabilized.
Are we supposed to cheer?

Do you remember back in May 2008 when the Dow was around 13000 and liberals
were complaining about how bad Bush was for the economy?

You should remember the good old days, they aren't coming back.
We all pay the price in the US, its called "CHANGE"

Then your whole premise is what exactly??? Surely your wise enough to know that this financial fiasco just didn't happen in the fall of 2008...that this was an ongoing process due to the lack of oversight and controls...you have been reading and understanding that fact...right?

Then your whole premise is what exactly??? Surely your wise enough to know that this financial fiasco just didn't happen in the fall of 2008...that this was an ongoing process due to the lack of oversight and controls...you have been reading and understanding that fact...right?

It was a scandal 1000 times larger than ENRON...
047-journalism-rip.jpg

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.............

"The Securities and Exchange Commission yesterday charged former top executives at one of the big beneficiaries of the housing boom, American Home Mortgage Investment Corp., with accounting fraud and making false disclosures at the start of the mortgage crisis in early 2007."

:rolleyes:

1% drop in housing after all that money put into things is not looking up to me. I am far worse off the last 3 months than I have been in years and things in general have been worse for me the last two years.

I'm not as old as my mother but when we both compare our Social Security statement...we can track the roller coaster economy successes and failures through the years. Yes, it bad here, there, everywhere and due to the widespread areas that this fiasco is impacting there isn't any one thing that will miracuously change this avalanche from disaster to success in the first quarter, 2nd quarter, or the 3rd quarter of this year...I'm just hoping that the avalanche is finished by the 4th quarter and then we'll possibly see some light at the end of that tunnel.

I'm hoping and praying and trying to find employment too. But I sure as **** can't blame the people that just walked into the White House to face this heinous mess!!!

You can blame Obama who is claiming there has been improvement in the economy.

Gross domestic product contracted at an annual rate of 6.1 percent, much steeper than the 5 percent forecast by economists polled by Thomson Reuters for the first quarter of 2009.

That's after he spent trillions of the taxpayer's dollars.

Rather than admit he has failed, he lies to America each and every day.
The liberal news media helps spread the lies.

You can blame Obama who is claiming there has been improvement in the economy.

Gross domestic product contracted at an annual rate of 6.1 percent, much steeper than the 5 percent forecast by economists polled by Thomson Reuters for the first quarter of 2009.

That's after he spent trillions of the taxpayer's dollars.

Rather than admit he has failed, he lies to America each and every day.
The liberal news media helps spread the lies.

RIIIIGGGGHHHT I think I've got a handle on your style of post!
...after reading this topic that you started I went into your BIO and caught up with the who/what/why you've started this topic in the manner that you have...and the only conclusion that I can draw from your previous posts is: you hate Obama, you hate democrats, you loved G.W.B. and G.W.B. and Cheney did nothing wrong and only the Democrats and only the Democrats are the bane of your life and sorry existence.

SO if this is just another place for you to drop your vile dislike of our current president...I'll not take part in this discussion any further. I bid you good day and have a good life!

Werbung:
ASPCA - I just provide the facts and you have the right to show I'm wrong.
Rather than do that, you choose to end discussion.
I guess you are agreeing with me in a strange way.

Back