It's not working

dogtowner

Staff member
IT'S NOT WORKING... http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump

We have talked about the effect of running ads lots of times here. Big Rob, among others, has been a fan me nit so much.

But perhaps this will change some minds.

HRC and affiliates have out spent trump etal 5 to 1 and have nothing to show for it.

Now it could be that they run lousy ads, or maybe she started in such a deep hole that it took that just to break even.

Or it could be Trump has revolutionized communication and found very economical ways to do the same old song and dance. Obviously the msm going so hard in the tank that their gotchas are backfiring fir being so silly.

However it goes I love less money in politics. I'll never get the no money I would like but less is more.

Werbung:
So hrc's lies and hate are self defeating ?
Certainly they don't help.

Wrong again unless you can point out any lies told by Clinton, and then ignore the daily lies of Trump (which you are more the willing to do).

Here is what is happening. Trump said he would self finance his campaign which turned out to be a lie. So he turned his big mouth on, and everytime he lied, said some outrageous thing, etc., the media gave him free coverage. Well, that got him the nomination, and yet no one would donate to him,. So, the cowardly RNC decided that to allow him to lose they would also lose the House, and the Senate. So, now the state RNC's are covering his lying ass, and he is still skating free, putting what little donations he receives in his pocket, and fools like you think he is a "smart businessman" for doing so.

But you will never have the eyes to see what the con man is doing, and when you finally, if ever, find out it will be too late. The country will be lost to a sociopath pathological liar.

Wrong again unless you can point out any lies told by Clinton, and then ignore the daily lies of Trump (which you are more the willing to do).

Here is what is happening. Trump said he would self finance his campaign which turned out to be a lie. So he turned his big mouth on, and everytime he lied, said some outrageous thing, etc., the media gave him free coverage. Well, that got him the nomination, and yet no one would donate to him,. So, the cowardly RNC decided that to allow him to lose they would also lose the House, and the Senate. So, now the state RNC's are covering his lying ass, and he is still skating free, putting what little donations he receives in his pocket, and fools like you think he is a "smart businessman" for doing so.

But you will never have the eyes to see what the con man is doing, and when you finally, if ever, find out it will be too late. The country will be lost to a sociopath pathological liar.
Comey pointed out some of her lies. They are nice examples as they go straight to her disregard for the law the country and morals.

Comey pointed out some of her lies. They are nice examples as they go straight to her disregard for the law the country and morals.

I don't think Comey called them lies, however, you still ignore the lies of Trump which have been shown, the adulteries, and now the crooked deals of his "Foundation" which you will also ignore. So, what of Trumps disregard for the law, and lack of morals?

I don't think Comey called them lies, however, you still ignore the lies of Trump which have been shown, the adulteries, and now the crooked deals of his "Foundation" which you will also ignore. So, what of Trumps disregard for the law, and lack of morals?
Ant hill / Mt Everest

Werbung:
Back