It's Official: "House Of Politics" Has Been Hijacked

TruthSeeker

Now that PFOS, ProudLefty, Openmind, Shaman, clarkatticus, and the other leftists in the "House Of Politics" have hijacked this forum, and turned it into a leftist free-for-all where all "non-leftist" opinions are "shouted" down, and all "non-leftists" are barraged with finger-pointing, false accusations, threats of moderator intervention, and other childish and predictable leftist grade-school garbage, just WHAT are the moderators going to do about it?

The moderators of this forum ASSUMED that they were dealing with ADULTS when they put the hammer down and told EVERYBODY that namecalling and personal insults would result in various levels of punishment.

So far, I have been "punished" (one day suspension), Rick has left the forum, and other "non-leftists" are either not posting as much or have also left this forum. I have not seen ANY of the leftists get suspended for all of the gutter tactics they use in this forum. Why is that?

I suppose that the moderators got what they wanted...........just another run-of-the-mill internet forum dominated by leftist bullies and crybabies.

Be careful what you wish for............

Werbung:
See another way Liberals are being protected,,Like Bill Clinton didnt get impeached from office but Nixon forced to resign. Juan Williams got fired from NPR for muslim comment but..Daisy Hernandez didnt get fired from NPR for that GRINGO comment. Now what if a Republican like me hijack this forum i get banned now would i? ProudLefty, Openmind and Shaman get Protected like Bill Clinton did.

PFOS and shaman have been here before I came here I think, I don't know the other two people

but I can tell you this much

the HOP sways back and fourth from time to time. Sometimes lefties post similar threads like yours only it says the place has been taken over by republicans

it just changes from time to time so stick it out and it will swing right once again

Now that PFOS, ProudLefty, Openmind, Shaman, clarkatticus, and the other leftists in the "House Of Politics" have hijacked this forum, and turned it into a leftist free-for-all where all "non-leftist" opinions are "shouted" down, and all "non-leftists" are barraged with finger-pointing, false accusations, threats of moderator intervention, and other childish and predictable leftist grade-school garbage, just WHAT are the moderators going to do about it?

The moderators of this forum ASSUMED that they were dealing with ADULTS when they put the hammer down and told EVERYBODY that namecalling and personal insults would result in various levels of punishment.

So far, I have been "punished" (one day suspension), Rick has left the forum, and other "non-leftists" are either not posting as much or have also left this forum. I have not seen ANY of the leftists get suspended for all of the gutter tactics they use in this forum. Why is that?

I suppose that the moderators got what they wanted...........just another run-of-the-mill internet forum dominated by leftist bullies and crybabies.

need a tissue?

Well this man knows how to recruit.
mikek1.jpg

We need him to recruit more Republicans

need a tissue?

Actually, I need some anti-nausea meds and an air sickness bag.

I don't much care that the leftists have taken over this forum. In the end, your ilk will be the ones standing in line at the soup kitchen, wondering why your bank closed, your "retirement" savings disappeared, and your sub-prime lender foreclosed on your house trailer.

When "critical mass" is reached, the "takers" will have nothing more to take.

Its the lefty modus operendi. If you can't win on fact you go the other road. Its like that [pretty much everywhere. Note it doesn't take very many fringe dwellers to stink it up for everyone.

I suppose that the moderators got what they
wanted...........just another run-of-the-mill internet forum dominated by leftist bullies and crybabies.

You are not really being serious, right?

I think this forum is pretty well divided between very different opinions, and i do not recall any posters making "false accusations" (those would be very easy to prove or disprove, because they would be there for all to see), "threat of moderators' interventions" (I do not believe ANYONE in this forum can tell moderators what to do. . .I certainly wouldn't even try. . .would you? I have more respect for them than that!), and when you talk about "childish," or "leftist" grade school garbage, I wish you would clarify and give exemples!

Personally, I have found that, in the last few days, the level of posting and debate has been very good. I have enjoyed some good discussions, I have enjoyed expressing my views, and I have enjoyed reading other people's views. Except for very few passing comments, there has been no disrespectful or silly "insults" or put downs, and because of that, the threads have stayed open longer, the discussions have gone further, and still, everyone has been able to stand their own ground.

By the way, you wonder why leftists have not been "punished" for the "tactics" they use in this forum? Could you please show the "tactics" used by leftists that deserved to be punished, based on the rules of this forum? I try very hard, even when I disagree, not to insult people! But, if just by disagreeing with them I seem to make people feel that they are being "insulted," there isn't much (except for agreeing against my better judgement) that I can do about it! So, if there is anything else, I'd love to know!

And I don't think it is your place to tell the moderators what to do or not to do. Maybe this forum has moved more to the center from the extreme right. . .and maybe it will move back, and then back again! Isn't that what a forum does?

Do you enjoy talking to yourself? Or just to people who will praise every word you write, and will agree with everything you say? I know that is the "type" Fox News encourages. . .but I thought you were brighter, and more confident in your own abilities than that.

I'm sorry if you don't enjoy these debates as much as you did when you could attack anyone with left-to-the-center ideas mercilessly, but some of us here do enjoy a good debate.

Anyway. This is just MY opinion, in answer to YOUR opinion.

PFOS and shaman have been here before I came here I think, I don't know the other two people

but I can tell you this much

the HOP sways back and fourth from time to time. Sometimes lefties post similar threads like yours only it says the place has been taken over by republicans

it just changes from time to time so stick it out and it will swing right once again

I totally agree with your point of view! And that what makes the world go round! I am just surprised that anyone would come to a forum expecting that everyone on that forum would agree with everything he/she says!

Now, I do come to a forum hoping for a good debate, an exchange of ideas, and some amount of respect, even in disagreement.

I am personally very glad that there hasn't been so many direct and personal insults (actually, pratically none, I believe) for almost a week now! That's great!

But, if someone wants a "Republican only" forum, there is always "Fox News!"

See another way Liberals are being protected,,Like Bill Clinton didnt get impeached from office but Nixon forced to resign. Juan Williams got fired from NPR for muslim comment but..Daisy Hernandez didnt get fired from NPR for that GRINGO comment. Now what if a Republican like me hijack this forum i get banned now would i? ProudLefty, Openmind and Shaman get Protected like Bill Clinton did.

Come on, Steveox! You're special! This forum wouldn't be the same without you. . .you're fun, and sometime you can even be fair!

No, it's just that this forum seemed to have been controlled by 3 aggressive Republicans who didn't want any intrusions on "their territory!"
And they resulted to insults.

A little insult is kind of expected in this kind of places.
Then there is the "repeated at nauseum" type of insults, and the pursposeful effort to intimidate new comers that do not "fit" the mold!

And that is destructive!

To be successful, a forum NEEDS people with different ideas, and a balance between heated debates and respectful expression of opinions.

And we all know that, at time, the balance of "opinions" will be further to the Right, and at other times, further to the Left, and that it will shift again, and again!

I hope you keep on expressing YOUR opinion! I do enjoy hearing you!

A good forum needs a variety of points of view to be interesting. What it doesn't need are people who are so sure that their POV is correct and everyone who doesn't share it is just stupid that they are prone to ad hominim attacks.

My POV is that the left to right continuum is simplistic and doesn't begin to cover all of the sorts of issues that come up in politics, religion, philosophy, or anything else.

It looks as if the level of debate and discussion on this forum is getting better, and that we are starting to have more members. Some of the members have pretty extreme views, and that's OK. In fact, that's a good thing. It would be dull if everyone agreed.

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

Werbung:
Back