its TebowTime again !

Werbung:
Me Too!!!
HERE WE GO RAVENS HERE WE GO!!

I Hope the Donkeys beat those Pats so my Ravens can host the Championship in BALTIMORE!

He still sucks..10 for 21 should normally lead to loss in playoffs

Yes those stats are not good. But, the NFL needs to change their playoff rules. How is it a team with a much better record (Steelers) has to play in Denver because the Broncos won their division, but were barely over .500? Stupid rule.

But I love Teebow because of the left hates him. As Newt said, the hatred of Christians by many on the left is a terrible bias which needs to be exposed.

Tebow is also the reason why Mitt Romney is leading,,Look at New Hampshire those people are religious fanatics. Mitt Romney is doing the samething that JFK did in his election campaign. JFK won because of the Roman catholic vote. They figure if you elect JFK the pope is gonna tell him what to do.

Tebow is also the reason why Mitt Romney is leading,,Look at New Hampshire those people are religious fanatics. Mitt Romney is doing the samething that JFK did in his election campaign. JFK won because of the Roman catholic vote. They figure if you elect JFK the pope is gonna tell him what to do.

if NH is heavy RCC then they'll have issues with Mitt. for some reason I never got the impression NH was religious at least any moreso than everywhere else.

anyone care to try to explain this to me...anyone besides steve..as thats just pointless....

New Hampshire is full of Religious Fanatics?
Thus Christan Tebow is making Mormon Mitt win....because JFK got the Catholic vote..and the Pope lead the US in the cuban missle crissus?

ahhh the tea party

he has found ways to win, but if I was to have a team...I would take Orton over him...I would not be happy about it...but I would.

well back in training camp I'd agree and so did the Broncos. given the results of actual play its Tebow as he a) wins and b) puts fannies in the seats. I'd prefer Brees but who wouldn 't ?

Werbung:
Like i said,,, GOD IS NOT REAL! There wasnt ever a GOD And theyre never will be a GOD. Heaven is just an imaginary place but hell is real. Its right here on earth!

Back