Its the mother Fing superbowl ladies....

Werbung:
ok get your picks in

my pick , Warner and Boldin are my boyz and they will win by 7.

I'd love to see the Cards win because they have really achieved great things this year and have been out of it for soooo long.

My gut tells me the Steelers have more all around talent especially on defense.

So I'm rooting for the Cards... but not enough to bet on 'em.:D

And as a sidebar I thought the interview with President Obama was smooth. There's such a great change over the past in the overall feeling you get when you watch our new President. He's a regular family guy that enjoys regular American things and isn't stuffy in the way he does it.

ENJOY THE GAME EVERYBODY... HERE COMES FAITH HILL!!!

Im sad...its who I though would win, but not who I wanted ...but damn if that was not a good game....and the Steelers showed a nice lack of class winning to.

I really thought the Cards had pulled it off when Fitzgerald caught that deep slant and ran it all the way in... man he was flying!

The game was really distorted by that one freakish Steelers goal-line interception when their defense ran it all the way back the whole 100 yards for the TD. That's what saved 'em.

Still you made a good pick pocket... the Steelers didn't cover the spread!;)

Werbung:
and I have to say , that lack of review on that last play , was shocking...I dont know how you have a qb put his arm back, then have the ball go 9 yard forward, and not even check in that position, to see if his arm was going forward. Could they reverse the call? maybe not, but could have looked.

and that one steeler just punching the card on the ground over and over...and getting a 1 yard penalty? that was sad.

Back