Janeane Garofalo calls the teabaggers racist

Popeye

On Keith Olbermann's show last night Janeane Garofolo really laid it on the line and spoke for many of us..

"Let's be very honest about what this is about. This is not about bashing Democrats. It's not about taxes. They have no idea what the Boston Tea party was about. They don't know their history at all. It's about hating a black man in the White House." "This is racism straight up and is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. There is no way around that."

Werbung:
So it won't be long now before MSNBC goes off the air. Boy, will they be missed.. NOT!

And Olbermann still wonders why his ratings have been steadily tumbling.

So it won't be long now before MSNBC goes off the air. Boy, will they be missed.. NOT!

You wish....MSNBC is firmly implanted as the truthful voice opposed to the GOP propaganda and outright lies spewed by Faux News. Olbermann's demise was predicted long age... Countdown just celebrated it's sixth anniversary last month.

2007-08-27-keith-thumb.JPG

On Keith Olbermann's show last night Janeane Garofolo really laid it on the line and spoke for many of us..

"Let's be very honest about what this is about. This is not about bashing Democrats. It's not about taxes. They have no idea what the Boston Tea party was about. They don't know their history at all. It's about hating a black man in the White House." "This is racism straight up and is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. There is no way around that."

You think everyone who was for the tea partys or at the tea partys were only there because they are racist? Honestly?

So this is "journalism" in your world?

A propaganda spewing leftist idiocy, is "journalism"... I see.... At least I'm starting to understand why you claim Fox is partisan, and then point out a bunch of commentators. Obviously you have no intellectual distinction between reporting and commenting.

And about those high ratings....

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/the_scoreboard_thursday_april_16_114376.asp

Olbermann stacks up nicely against the very worst rated Fox News Channel show. MSNBC of course has viewership about one third of Fox News... but hey... If you add all the other channels together, and add Olbermann with all the other shows... then Fox isn't doing so well.

When leftists say this, somehow they never manage to come up with examples or proof.

At least little popeye is consistent to his handlers.

I've caught the mass media in so many lies, it's pathetic. I'm sure Fox has said some lies too. The problem isn't that there are lies, the problem is that Popeye has his head shoved so far up his own stupid politics, he can't see any lies, but the ones he disagrees with. In short, he's a hypocrite. He only sees one the problems of the other side, but not his own.

So this is "journalism" in your world?

A propaganda spewing leftist idiocy, is "journalism"... I see.... At least I'm starting to understand why you claim Fox is partisan, and then point out a bunch of commentators. Obviously you have no intellectual distinction between reporting and commenting.

And about those high ratings....

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/the_scoreboard_thursday_april_16_114376.asp

Olbermann stacks up nicely against the very worst rated Fox News Channel show. MSNBC of course has viewership about one third of Fox News... but hey... If you add all the other channels together, and add Olbermann with all the other shows... then Fox isn't doing so well.

Hey, he said we were un American... I thought only right wing nut jobs said stuff like that

Betcha no one who complained about being called Un American will step up to say this is wrong

You think everyone who was for the tea partys or at the tea partys were only there because they are racist? Honestly?

Not all...but taking a look at a few signs gives an indication, couple that with the modern day GOPs lily white rep exhibited at the all white Republican convention..Face it Pandora, your party appeals to racists, and is a significant component in the Republican Party's make up.

signs2s.jpg

slide_1398_20072_large.jpg

slide_1398_20115_large.jpg

I see the dem party as harboring racist, its one of the reasons I dont call myself a dem anymore.

So is that your big beef with the tea partys, you think it was a klan rally?

so many liberals are just so angry that the partys happened and I dont know why. In eugene there was no racists or anything like that, just people holding signs about too much government and too much spending and they were flipped off by libs and angry stares and glares

Not all...but taking a look at a few signs gives an indication, couple that with the modern day GOPs lily white rep exhibited at the all white Republican convention..Face it Pandora, your party appeals to racists, and is a significant component in the Republican Party's make up.

You're so amusing... :)

...and utterly predictable in your intellectual bankruptcy.

The only weapon in your arsenal is derision. At least Shaman sprinkles in some sarcasm with his derision... all you can do is spew your vile bigotry for anyone who's not a Progressive.

Our debt is 12 trillion dollars and growing... Exactly how much do you think that debt goes down every time you call someone racist?

Media bias at its best

You can see on this clip the how CNN who is supposed to be an Un bias news source, clearly shows which way they're leaning.

WE'RE NOT IN CHINA, WE'RE NOT IN CUBA, WE'RE NOT IN NORTH KOREA, OR ANY OTHER COMMIE COUNTRY, BUT WE CAN SEE HOW OBAMA IS BEGINING TO USE HIS COMMUNIST AGENDA ON ALL AMERICANS.

WE HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, WHY DOES OBAMA WANT TO SHUT US UP? THIS IS THE US OF A

Re: Media bias at its best

You can see on this clip the how CNN who is supposed to be an Un bias news source, clearly shows which way they're leaning.

WE'RE NOT IN CHINA, WE'RE NOT IN CUBA, WE'RE NOT IN NORTH KOREA, OR ANY OTHER COMMIE COUNTRY, BUT WE CAN SEE HOW OBAMA IS BEGINING TO USE HIS COMMUNIST AGENDA ON ALL AMERICANS.

WE HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, WHY DOES OBAMA WANT TO SHUT US UP? THIS IS THE US OF A

LoL thats just hilarous!! yeah we all went to protest to simply spout our hatred of CNN and the entire federal government !!!! Awesome !!!! Popeye , Shaman ... do you really believe this B.S. ?!?! no wonder we think you peeps are wackos!

Werbung:
A C list actress and that's probably being generous goes on t0 a commentators show. (A commentator that has been proven wrong, and caught in several lies.) Garofalo spouts off at the mouth with complete hate filled lies, and the sheeple of the democrat party eat it up with a spoon. It has to be true Garofalo said it on Olberman's show. Never mind that none of you idiots probably went to one of these events to see for yourself. Rather you just tune in to CNBC and get your education? This show may have been on for 6 years, but I guarantee it won't be on for 6 more. The ratings are tanking, and the network is bleeding money with CNBC in general. Don't be surprised if your precious CNBC is gone before to long.

Back