Janeane Garofalo calls the teabaggers racist

Yawn...does she have a movie to promote or something? I generally give celebrity rants like this zero cred.

Like him or not, I do give kudos to the likes of Al Franken for putting up and actually running for office. Standing on the soap box with little at sake for many of these celebs is nothing more than an ego massage.

Werbung:
Re: Media bias at its best

You can see on this clip the how CNN who is supposed to be an Un bias news source, clearly shows which way they're leaning.

WE'RE NOT IN CHINA, WE'RE NOT IN CUBA, WE'RE NOT IN NORTH KOREA, OR ANY OTHER COMMIE COUNTRY, BUT WE CAN SEE HOW OBAMA IS BEGINING TO USE HIS COMMUNIST AGENDA ON ALL AMERICANS.

WE HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, WHY DOES OBAMA WANT TO SHUT US UP? THIS IS THE US OF A

Activist vs. Activist, except one is pretending to be a reporter. Did anyone see actual reporting in this clip?

Not all...but taking a look at a few signs gives an indication, couple that with the modern day GOPs lily white rep exhibited at the all white Republican convention..Face it Pandora, your party appeals to racists, and is a significant component in the Republican Party's make up.

signs2s.jpg

slide_1398_20072_large.jpg

slide_1398_20115_large.jpg

I guess I don't see racism in most of those. The closest one is the white slavery guy. But the "what you talkin about willis?" sign? That's supposed to be racist? Why? Way back in high school, we used to say that because it was funny. Which of course was the point in the TV show. Same with Homey the Clown. Homey don't play dat! is a popular comedy skit from In Living Color. It's funny. Do you understand 'funny'?

So let me get this straight... in your world referencing popular comedy skits is considered racist? Doesn't the fact we all know where these phrases come from, indicate their wide popularity, despite being black actors, indicate we as a nation are not as racist as the buffoon leftist would like to claim?

Clearly is we were all anti-black KKK members, we wouldn't know these catch phrases from black actors.

Werbung:
I guess I don't see racism in most of those. The closest one is the white slavery guy. But the "what you talkin about willis?" sign? That's supposed to be racist? Why? Way back in high school, we used to say that because it was funny. Which of course was the point in the TV show. Same with Homey the Clown. Homey don't play dat! is a popular comedy skit from In Living Color. It's funny. Do you understand 'funny'?

So let me get this straight... in your world referencing popular comedy skits is considered racist? Doesn't the fact we all know where these phrases come from, indicate their wide popularity, despite being black actors, indicate we as a nation are not as racist as the buffoon leftist would like to claim?

Clearly is we were all anti-black KKK members, we wouldn't know these catch phrases from black actors.

I forgot all about homey the clown, he was so funny, I loved In Living Color.

Back