Janeane Garofalo on Olbermann: an example of left hypocricy.

I struggle with the abortion issue. I'm conflicted. I personally think it's wrong, but at the same time, I don't find myself offended or disgusted when I hear about it happening. I'd love for it to be an individual choice, but many people (or maybe some???) just can't live responsibly and have abortions every time they become pregnant, thus never practicing safe sex or doing other precautions. At the same time, I don't like giving government that kind of control over a human being.

It's something that a lot of people argue over and can even hate others over, but I'm just not there yet, you know? So I don't judge any person on their opinion with abortion, because I remain conflicted.

If I had a gun at my head, I'd bite the bullet and reluctantly say it should not be permitted.

that's actually where a large amount of pro choice people are...we don't like it, would love to work to reduce the need for it as much as possible, and give full protection to woman's health....but the Radicals on the Right tend are much more don't give a inch...and most pro choice know if you give them a inch they will just use that inch to justify the mile.

Werbung:
that's actually where a large amount of pro choice people are...we don't like it, would love to work to reduce the need for it as much as possible, and give full protection to woman's health....but the Radicals on the Right tend are much more don't give a inch...and most pro choice know if you give them a inch they will just use that inch to justify the mile.

Pro-choice up to the second tri-mester!!!!! Sorry .. new father so anything beyond that in my believe is pretty much murder considering you have to give a still-birth to remove the dead fetus after the second tri-mester.

As for the dissent against the tea-baggers from last week, Why the hell not?!?! Don't the line should be drawn at personal ridicule simply to dispell someones belief by attempting to make them look like an idiot instead of counter-aruging with an actual valid fact or point.

I for one support the tea-baggers by condemn using blanket statements to acuse Obama as the only reason for the failure of the government to take into account public opinion.

A good point on this is the fact that the head of TARP went on the daily show with John Stewart ((daily show))and was unable to honestly state where all the money from bail-outs where going as well as pointing out that Tax-payers had already lost nearly 78 billion of the initial 350 billion lent out to banks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX-U1lUHGfw part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h8zvnHN96U part 2

what action is that? Not taking responsibility for what someone else said?

The original post was not you. It was samsara15. He openly admitted being evil, but then claimed he couldn't help it, that it wasn't his fault.

I was simply making humor of the fact liberals in general always want to claim it's someone else's fault for all their mistakes.

I'd agree with you there. On this issue, murder is murder. Murdering is never right. To that end, there will be no compromise with me. The moment you give an exemption where murder is ok, the question is always how far will it go. 7 months? 8 Months? 9 Months? Partial birth murder? Full birth murder? One week murder? After all, a baby is completely dependent on it's mother long after birth. Why not allow that murder? If I can terminate the human child before it's born, why not just after? I didn't want it before it was born, I just didn't have the money for an abortion. Why can't I kill it after, for free?

How far does the logic go?

No, murder is murder, and should never be allowed.

Werbung:
I'd agree with you there. On this issue, murder is murder. Murdering is never right. To that end, there will be no compromise with me. The moment you give an exemption where murder is ok, the question is always how far will it go. 7 months? 8 Months? 9 Months? Partial birth murder? Full birth murder? One week murder? After all, a baby is completely dependent on it's mother long after birth. Why not allow that murder? If I can terminate the human child before it's born, why not just after? I didn't want it before it was born, I just didn't have the money for an abortion. Why can't I kill it after, for free?

How far does the logic go?

No, murder is murder, and should never be allowed.

I have known some that would claim masturbation as murder ( I am guessing guys only) some would say the day after pill is, even though it just stops pregnancy it does not end one. ...fact everyone draws a line...its just a matter of where...I don't pretend to know where that line should be, I don't believe in god, I don't believe in human life at the sec the egg hits the sperm, and I don't believe in abortion at partial birth just because you want to ( only if needed to save life of mother) So the idea of first tri you can have one, 2nd it should be much harder and restricted by need. and 3rd Emergency life and death of mother ( possibly other child if twins or more) only. ) is it a perfect choice, nope, but its a reasonable one I think for both sides.

Back